[Buying]  Yblader1's buying thread

PHi guys I'm looking for certain beyblades for my plastic/hms/mfb collection. For now I'm searching for these beyblades either mint or new in box. (Plastics dont mind if used just not broken). Can do trades too. 

Plastic/HMS:
Shooter core change gamma (shining god ms)
Black samurai changer 
Dark effigy ms stickers 

Mfb: 
currently none
Hi

I was actually thinking of listing a Dark Gaia Dragoon - I have TWO (1 unassembled, 1 mint).. not sure if I will sell mint just yet, happy to sell the unassembled one but im struggling to find the sticker sheet for it.
Bump!! Looking mainly for wbba gold diablo nemesis!!
(Jan. 30, 2017  2:24 PM)SwitchBladr Wrote: Hi I will buy the dark Gaia dragoon if still selling please get back to me Asap

I was actually thinking of listing a Dark Gaia Dragoon - I have TWO (1 unassembled, 1 mint).. not sure if I will sell mint just yet, happy to sell the unassembled one but im struggling to find the sticker sheet for it.
i have couple, and i just bought my own NIB one recently but awaiting delivery..
i prefer selling the unassembled one, but it has no sticker sheet.. i do have a mint one too
(Feb. 03, 2017  11:27 AM)SwitchBladr Wrote: i have couple, and i just bought my own NIB one recently but awaiting delivery..
i prefer selling the unassembled one, but it has no sticker sheet.. i do have a mint one too

Can you private message me a picture of what you have. I may be interested in buying/trading for some.
Bump!! Still loooking for this guy 

[Image: s-l300.jpg] its not gold but i have seen a sale on ebay for dragren ver it similarly to gold is very rare only 300 in existence the pic is up there if you want the seller message me
(Feb. 10, 2017  4:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: [Image: s-l300.jpg] its not gold but i have seen a sale on ebay for dragren ver it similarly to gold is very rare only 300 in existence the pic is up there if you want the seller message me

Thx bro but I'm looking mainly for the gold one. I got a seller but he's not responding and is online throughout the day. Not sure if he ignores me or a problem with his wbo pm.
Bump!! looking for these beys. 

Mfb: 
gold diablo nemesis wbba version. 

What seller?
Bump!! Still looking for the gold diablo nemesis wbba version. 

Bump!! Still looking for the gold diablo nemesis wbba version. 

Can you stop bumping this thread every few days. No one is going to sell you this beyblade. Just keep waiting for Blitz to come back to you or message him again.
(Feb. 18, 2017  9:11 PM)Ultra Wrote: Can you stop bumping this thread every few days. No one is going to sell you this beyblade. Just keep waiting for Blitz to come back to you or message him again.

That's the issue here. I've messaged him multiple times and he's been online multiple times and doesn't respond. Also I've kept within the 48 hour bump frames so I don't see what's wrong with bumping the thread and u never know maybe someone might eventually turn up and sell the bey. Can't wait forever for blitz to respond.
(Feb. 19, 2017  12:41 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: That's the issue here. I've messaged him multiple times and he's been online multiple times and doesn't respond. Also I've kept within the 48 hour bump frames so I don't see what's wrong with bumping the thread and u never know maybe someone might eventually turn up and sell the bey. Can't wait forever for blitz to respond.

There's nothing against the rules its just annoying. And considering how rare it is you bumping your thread every two days probably isn't going to help much. Also I just checked and he hasn't been here in over a week. Clearly that should emphasize for you that he's too busy to go on here at the moment.
(Feb. 19, 2017  1:29 PM)I Ultra Wrote: There's nothing against the rules its just annoying. And considering how rare it is you bumping your thread every two days probably isn't going to help much. Also I just checked and he hasn't been here in over a week. Clearly that should emphasize for you that he's too busy to go on here at the moment.

Mate I messaged him over a week ago when he was online like 4-5 times but he didn't respond. I'm still awaiting his response and even agreed to a deal. Anyway this is the only way to get a deal done. If I don't bump it then the probability of me finding a deal is lower. I'm sure u can see that.
Bump!!still looking for diablo nemisis gold WBBA version.
Bump!! Still looking for the gold diablo nemesis wbba version. Also looking for a trygle 2g (at a good price).

Note: don't need trygle 2 now.
Bump!! Still looking for the gold diablo nemesis wbba version. Also searching for a dranzer f sticker sheet. 

Bump!! Check first post for what I need.
Bump!! looking for these beys. 

Plastic:
Dranzer f and g sticker sheets 
Dragoon g sticker sheet 
Rapid eagle g 
Dark effigy g 
Capricorn strike g 
Gabriel g 
Orthros g 

Mfb: 

Bump!! looking for these beys/parts. 

Plastic/hms:
Dranzer f and g sticker sheets 
Dragoon g sticker sheet 
Rapid eagle g 
Dark effigy g 
Capricorn strike g 
Sea dragon/drake ms cwd (free spinning or not doesn't matter)

Mfb: