[Buying]  [buying]want to buy parts

need escolopio wheel and 85 spin tracks
use a prefix or this thread will get closed
No one would sell you a 85 Track because it is the lowest track released and I doubt any WBO member has it.
Click Edit and click the Full edit option that comes up

No one is gonna sell you just the escpolopio wheel they'll probably sell you the whole beyblade
, and the 85 track is only avaliable on 1 beyblade and is extremely hard to obtain so someone isn't gonna sell it to you cheap
well i want a blade that is like me short
(Aug. 02, 2010  10:41 PM)W Wrote: well i want a blade that is like me short
100 or 90 is short
k wat about the tip and fuision wheel
??? dude u should know by now low trakcs are expensive not hard to find but not cheap so i suggest u get ldrago 100 hf

EDIT: the 90 track comes with a WF wich is wide flat also this bey comes with the beyblade DS game its name is qeutzacotal (think i spelled it rite) also there a blade that comes with a light wheel cant remember its name hmm...
but it comes with the same tip and track Tongue_out
isnt ldrago hard to find to and a left spin
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:38 AM)W Wrote: isnt ldrago hard to find to and a left spin
Yes, L Drago is a left-spin Beyblade, but Lightning L Drago is a relatively easy Beyblade to find.
Obviously Hasbro has not released it in a single package yet. If you broaden your horizons and actually order online though, Lightning L Drago should be easy to find from what I remember.
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:34 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: ??? dude u should know by now low trakcs are expensive not hard to find but not cheap so i suggest u get ldrago 100 hf

EDIT: the 90 track comes with a WF wich is wide flat also this bey comes with the beyblade DS game its name is Quetzalcoatl (think i spelled it rite) also there a blade that comes with a light wheel cant remember its name hmm...
but it comes with the same tip and track Tongue_out
Its name is Bakushin Susanoo 90WF and it isn't a light wheel.
This is supposed to be the marketplace. All of your questions should have been asked in the "Ask a Question Get an Answer" Thread.
Or easily researched.