Buying a Gaming System

(Jan. 19, 2009  5:29 PM)L33t Bl4d3r Wrote: I would recommend the getting the DS for the portable due to the new metal fight beyblade DS game that I think came out already , but Im unsure because I have only seen the trailer on youtube. For the console get a Xbox360
for ...............................Halo 3 FTW Joyful_2
Buying a DS just because of one game doesn't really make much sense and usually beyblade games aren't all that great, like Rocky said.

And btw I've already decided what i'm getting, thanks for the suggestion anyway Smile :
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:28 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I'll probably buy the PS2 now (like how can you not the console and games are insanely cheap now). I'll buy a PS3 later and if the price doesn't drop I'll get a 360. And for portables, the PSP (it's a whole entertainment system XD ).
And hopefully I can get the Wii or/and DS as gifts. Smile
Thankfully, there's loads of good games on DS if you actually want one. Grin
(Jan. 18, 2009  7:52 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: These are the games that I have on my list so far, feel free critisize or add any others:

Rachet and Clank: Deadlocked
ATV Off Road Fury 4
Kingdom of Hearts II
Need for Speed: Carbon skip carbon and buy 'Most Wanted', its by far the best nfs has to offer. the special Black edition should be easy to find tooTongue_out (extra cars)
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Final Fantasy XII (12)
James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace< I dunno about this one, for the same price get the MGS essential collection(3 games)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
Dance Dance Revolution X
FIFA Soccer 08
ill bold suggestions Smile