[Buying]  Shopping on Wish?

So, I was asking for advice on how to buy something and someone directed me to Wish.com, which has wildly low prices. My two questions are:

- How can I be sure what I buy on Wish is genuine?
- Hiw can I be sure what I buy on Wish is Takara Tomy?

I was on the hunt for launchers, but I noticed that they have things like entire Beyblades and stadiums for very low prices. So if someone could help me to deduce what’s real and what isn’t, that would be greatly appreciated.
The golden rule: If it is too good to be true, then it probably isnt.
Also check seller ratings.
(Oct. 08, 2018  9:03 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: The golden rule: If it is too good to be true, then it probably isnt.
Wish is geared toward being inexpensive, so it would not be that much of a loss if you buy one and it is fake
(Oct. 08, 2018  9:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  9:03 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: The golden rule: If it is too good to be true, then it probably isnt.
Wish is geared toward being inexpensive, so it would not be that much of a loss if you buy one and it is fake
If...you dont care about getting a fake then Wish would be fine.
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:05 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  9:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Wish is geared toward being inexpensive, so it would not be that much of a loss if you buy one and it is fake
If...you dont care about getting a fake then Wish would be fine.

Again, it is worth the risk if it is advertised as Tamara tomy
Most of the beys on there are fake.  I've shopped on there and Wish is known for their mediocre quality but extremely low prices.

Also known for their very long titles on items.
(Oct. 11, 2018  6:16 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Most of the beys on there are fake. I've shopped on there and Wish is known for theyre mediocre quality but extremely low prices.

Why not somebody buy one that looks legit and see if it is fake?
(Oct. 11, 2018  6:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  6:16 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Most of the beys on there are fake.  I've shopped on there and Wish is known for theyre mediocre  quality but extremely low prices.

Why not somebody buy one that looks legit and see if it is fake?

I don't know why. I guess there's a chance that one could be real but most of the time your wasting money. Maybe a beytuber should try it idk lol