[Buying]  Shopping For Good Stamina/Defense Tips on a Budget

So, I’ve been gathering the parts to make Hell Salamander, 0, Bump, Atomic/Bearing and I’ve got Salamander, the 0 off of Forneus, and I’m going to get the Bump off of Screw Trident.

However, my foresight while deciding which kind of combo to build was awful. Bearing is locked behind the paywall of either the God Customize Set of the Super Z Triple Booster and Atomic is locked behind the same two things, Random Booster 6, or the Sieg Xcalibur from 10, which isn’t hard to come by because everyone wants one and they sell out so quickly.

Any suggestions?
(Aug. 21, 2018  1:54 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: So, I’ve been gathering the parts to make Hell Salamander, 0, Bump, Atomic/Bearing and I’ve got Salamander, the 0 off of Forneus, and I’m going to get the Bump off of Screw Trident.

However, my foresight while deciding which kind of combo to build was awful. Bearing is locked behind the paywall of either the God Customize Set of the Super Z Triple Booster and Atomic is locked behind the same two things, Random Booster 6, or the Sieg Xcalibur from 10, which isn’t hard to come by because everyone wants one and they sell out so quickly.

Any suggestions?

What's your budget exactly? I just got the Triple z Booster Set separated from a well known and trusted seller on eBay for 15 dollars. Wolburg was 15 and Kerbeus was 18 but I got them together for 25. Anyways that's the only thing I can think of it you want to get both for a reasonable price.
(Aug. 21, 2018  2:09 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  1:54 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: So, I’ve been gathering the parts to make Hell Salamander, 0, Bump, Atomic/Bearing and I’ve got Salamander, the 0 off of Forneus, and I’m going to get the Bump off of Screw Trident.

Any suggestions?

What's your budget exactly? I just got the Triple z Booster Set separated from a well known and trusted seller on eBay for 15 dollars. Wolburg was 15 and Kerbeus was 18 but I got them together for 25. Anyways that's the only thing I can think of it you want to get both for a reasonable price.

The reason we have a budget is because our mother would think it foolish to spend such a great sum of money on Beyblades. Our budget for a single purchase is probably 20 dollars, give or take.

This was a great suggestion, but unfortunately my brother has already called “Christmas dibs” on the three packs because he loves both Kerbeus and Wolborg and I think he’d be terribly jealous ignored I had one before Christmas and he didn’t, so big thanks anyway.

Are there any alternatives I could use until Christmas comes around and I could pick up the God Customize Set? I could also try my luck and wait for Random Booster 12 to see if they throw an Atomic or Bearing in there.
(Aug. 21, 2018  3:26 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  2:09 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: What's your budget exactly? I just got the Triple z Booster Set separated from a well known and trusted seller on eBay for 15 dollars. Wolburg was 15 and Kerbeus was 18 but I got them together for 25. Anyways that's the only thing I can think of it you want to get both for a reasonable price.

The reason we have a budget is because our mother would think it foolish to spend such a great sum of money on Beyblades. Our budget for a single purchase is probably 20 dollars, give or take.

This was a great suggestion, but unfortunately my brother has already called “Christmas dibs” on the three packs because he loves both Kerbeus and Wolborg and I think he’d be terribly jealous ignored I had one before Christmas and he didn’t, so big thanks anyway.

Are there any alternatives I could use until Christmas comes around and I could pick up the God Customize Set? I could also try my luck and wait for Random Booster 12 to see if they throw an Atomic or Bearing in there.

Orbit (Maybe yard) are okay alternatives to atomic and eternal or revolve are good alternatives to bearing.
@[Ranch+Kerbeus] I'm sorry to say this, but those are the only single packs you can get Atomic from.

Atomic comes in the GCS and ChouZ 3pack, 3 Beys in RBV6 (Tornado Wyvern 4Glaive Atomic, Fang Fenrir Polish Atomic, and Exceed Evil-Eye Gravity Atomic), and the sX in RBV10.

Do you want Atomic, or are you open to other driver options? If you want Atomic, let me know and I can try to find you some cheap listings with Atomic, but if you are open to other drivers, I would recommend Archer Hercules (layer and eternal driver), Rising Ragnaruk (revolve driver), or Wild Wyvern (Orbit driver, a harder to burst atomic with similar or less stamina).

Hope this helped! Smile
(Aug. 21, 2018  9:23 AM)leosama Wrote: @[Ranch+Kerbeus] I'm sorry to say this, but those are the only single packs you can get Atomic from.

Atomic comes in the GCS and ChouZ 3pack, 3 Beys in RBV6 (Tornado Wyvern 4Glaive Atomic, Fang Fenrir Polish Atomic, and Exceed Evil-Eye Gravity Atomic), and the sX in RBV10.

Do you want Atomic, or are you open to other driver options? If you want Atomic, let me know and I can try to find you some cheap listings with Atomic, but if you are open to other drivers, I would recommend Archer Hercules (layer and eternal driver), Rising Ragnaruk (revolve driver), or Wild Wyvern (Orbit driver, a harder to burst atomic with similar or less stamina).

Hope this helped! Smile

Thanks! I totally open to different kinds of Drivers. My sights are set on Archer Hercules for a Driver for my Salamander combo.