Problems with Tomica

What's up with Tomica? Anyone else having problems? I ordered a Knockout Odin 11 days ago and have nothing besides an order confirmation. I've sent them 3 emails since the 20th of October trying to find out what's happening with no reply from them. I also bought 3 RBV17 which has been given a tracking number but hasn't moved since then. That was 5 days ago. I believe Tomica are notorious for slow shipping but this is getting rediculous. Especially them not responding to emails. Anyone else having difficulties? Or know what their hold up is??
Everything I've ordered from them in the past has arrived. However, currently, I have three open orders with them and nothing has moved. I have received a reply saying it was shipped and the tracking will be updated soon, but that was four days ago now and things still haven't budged. I'm a little worried that they're intentionally not shipping items out since the prices of Knockout Odin has risen from 16.99 to 36.99, perhaps hoping that we'll request cancellations with them then being able to score additional profit off of the buyers. I do hope this is not the case.. but it's a thinker.
(Oct. 31, 2019  9:26 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Everything I've ordered from them in the past has arrived. However, currently, I have three open orders with them and nothing has moved. I have received a reply saying it was shipped and the tracking will be updated soon, but that was four days ago now and things still haven't budged. I'm a little worried that they're intentionally not shipping items out since the prices of Knockout Odin has risen from 16.99 to 36.99, perhaps hoping that we'll request cancellations with them then being able to score additional profit off of the buyers. I do hope this is not the case.. but it's a thinker.

That's exactly my thoughts too. They have no right really to do that. If that was their intention why don't they just cancel the orders and give us our money back. It's also very ordinary of them not to reply to emails. Anyway fingers crossed.

Has anyone at all actually recieved a copy of KO from Tomica yet????
(Oct. 31, 2019  9:45 AM)GT1976 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  9:26 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Everything I've ordered from them in the past has arrived. However, currently, I have three open orders with them and nothing has moved. I have received a reply saying it was shipped and the tracking will be updated soon, but that was four days ago now and things still haven't budged. I'm a little worried that they're intentionally not shipping items out since the prices of Knockout Odin has risen from 16.99 to 36.99, perhaps hoping that we'll request cancellations with them then being able to score additional profit off of the buyers. I do hope this is not the case.. but it's a thinker.

That's exactly my thoughts too. They have no right really to do that. If that was their intention why don't they just cancel the orders and give us our money back. It's also very ordinary of them not to reply to emails. Anyway fingers crossed.

it says on the site nov -9 to dec-27 they have everyright to get it there on that time despite it being a month or too they are legally allowed
(Oct. 31, 2019  12:12 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  9:45 AM)GT1976 Wrote: That's exactly my thoughts too. They have no right really to do that. If that was their intention why don't they just cancel the orders and give us our money back. It's also very ordinary of them not to reply to emails. Anyway fingers crossed.

it says on the site nov -9 to dec-27 they have everyright to get it there on that time despite it being a month or too they are legally allowed

Are you talking eBay or website? I'm in Australia I and don't have access to them through eBay. Their website says 6 to 12 days International shipping. 

Also I'm not talking about their legal rights. Where you get that idea is beyond me. They don't have the right to hold off shipping in the hope that annoyed customers will cancel their orders. Perhaps you should take context into account before commenting.

Furthermore it's extremely unprofessional for any business to ignore 3 customer email enquiries over a period of 12 days.

I didn't put this thread up for people to defend bad customer service and bad customer relations. I put this thread up because I thought someone else might be experiencing similar problems and can shed some light on what appears to be a problem with Tomica orders atm.
When I placed my latest orders with the Tomicahongkong eBay seller on Sept 22nd, it said the products wouldn't arrive until November or December. The tracking info has been provided on that order but I haven't seen it's shipping progress update. So maybe it has shipped, maybe it hasn't, sometimes the Hong Kong post office is bad at providing updates. But until the estimated arrival window is past, my options are limited. That is reasonable.

As the lowest price seller for many of these products, in a country currently undergoing political turmoil, I imagine the seller is very busy right now.

I can't imagine that anything ordered 12 days ago had an estimated arrival of anytime soon. Go ahead, tell us when the estimated arrival for your orders is. From that, we'll be able to determine if emailing the seller 3 times inquiring about where the product is can be considered a reasonable course of action.
For what it's worth, my tomica stuff hasn't moved either.  1st time buyer.

[Image: DnthJuf.png]
(Oct. 31, 2019  3:01 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: When I placed my latest orders with the Tomicahongkong eBay seller on Sept 22nd, it said the products wouldn't arrive until November or December. The tracking info has been provided on that order but I haven't seen it's shipping progress update. So maybe it has shipped, maybe it hasn't, sometimes the Hong Kong post office is bad at providing updates. But until the estimated arrival window is past, my options are limited. That is reasonable.

As the lowest price seller for many of these products, in a country currently undergoing political turmoil, I imagine the seller is very busy right now.

I can't imagine that anything ordered 12 days ago had an estimated arrival of anytime soon. Go ahead, tell us when the estimated arrival for your orders is. From that, we'll be able to determine if emailing the seller 3 times inquiring about where the product is can be considered a reasonable course of action.
I ordered on 9/23 but have not gotten tracking number.  My estimated arrival date is now Nov 9 to Dec 2.  The estimate arrival can and does get pushed when the seller doesn’t ship. I haven’t emailed 3 times but I am not too excited about the delay.  I did email asking for tracking info but received no reply.  I have since bought things from other sellers from HK and received those products.  All these HK orders are from the current RBV and RLC.
For Knockout Odin would take a long time, since the RL have all the stickers for each set. Because the RL have identical sticker sheets, it’s difficult to tell which is which including the fact that all of the parts are at random. Because of how difficult it is of getting Knockout Odin, it’s understandable it would take longer to get it. My Knockout Odin is on it’s way atm.
Do keep in mind that Tomica has received positive feedback for things such as Tact Fafnir, released the same date as Knockout Odin, so the state of the country can't be held as the reason for why this is happening. In the past it has taken only about 10-14 days for any order I have made from them to arrive. Knockout seems to be a special case. Whether they are having trouble assembling the bey from random boosters, or they are intentionally holding out in order to squeeze money out of people is yet to be determined, but a majority of silence doesn't look good.
(Oct. 31, 2019  3:01 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: When I placed my latest orders with the Tomicahongkong eBay seller on Sept 22nd, it said the products wouldn't arrive until November or December. The tracking info has been provided on that order but I haven't seen it's shipping progress update. So maybe it has shipped, maybe it hasn't, sometimes the Hong Kong post office is bad at providing updates. But until the estimated arrival window is past, my options are limited. That is reasonable.

I'm not sure how many times I have to say this but I've ordered online as Australia has no access to Tomica eBay. I get no estimates on order arrival. I get 6-12 days International shipping quoted on the order so that would mean I should have got it yesterday. As it stands my order only says "unfulfilled"
Political turmoil ok. Well 3.style ships ex Hong Kong yet his stuff leaves immediately.
If they are busy fine, I f they are having difficulties putting KO orders together due to the nature of the RLV fine.
Perhaps with some common business sense they could respond to an email and state as such.
(Nov. 11, 2019  10:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's all good now.

Not for me it isn't.  My order is now been sitting with Tomica for 23 days and still has "unfulfilled" status. There seem to be some people getting movement on their KO orders so I have my fingers crossed something will happen this week. I'm going to give them 10 more days before I cancel the order. 34 days is more than reasonable to expect an order to be picked and packed.
(Nov. 11, 2019  10:10 PM)GT1976 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  10:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's all good now.

Not for me it isn't.  My order is now been sitting with Tomica for 23 days and still has "unfulfilled" status. There seem to be some people getting movement on their KO orders so I have my fingers crossed something will happen this week. I'm going to give them 10 more days before I cancel the order. 34 days is more than reasonable to expect an order to be picked and packed.

So Odin is the problem? I hope it is freaking worth it.
I inquired last week about my order and they said it was shipped. They added a tracking number a few days ago and it still says the sender is preparing the item.
Yeah, they lied to me like that too. I ordered on Sept 24th. The status was "Tracking number provided" on Oct 22nd. I mailed them about it on Nov 2nd. On Nov 3rd they told me it had shipped already, and then a few days after that the status finally went to Accepted. Oddly enough it went very fast, the package arrived on Nov 8th. But, I'm a little concerned about the lying of "It had already shipped" when it hadn't. And the feedback reflected that.
I also ordered Knockout Odin directly from their website, and never received any email to confirm shipment or tracking information. I wrote to them a few days later asking about my order and they told me they shipped it. After repeated emails asking for the date of shipment and tracking info with no replies I had no choice but to file a complaint with PayPal. A few days later I received a full refund from Tomica. I'd be careful. I won't be doing business with them again.
Pre-ordered a Wizard Bahamut which was meant to release 22nd Oct off the site.
After multiple emails and contacting them via Instagram, finally got a tracking number yesterday.
Tracking still says "Sender is preparing item for posting" and still haven't heard back directly from them so I'm not holding out hope...
I'm going to be closing this thread now, as it's been nothing but a disgusting display of entitlement and toxic behavior. As a wise Committee member here once said, patience is a virtue, and you all would do well to exercise it here. In my many years of experience, one month is not an abnormal amount of a time to be waiting for a Beyblade package to arrive whatsoever, and I have even waited up to about 4 months for a package on a few occasions. If you have the nerve to complain, please first consider that your behavior will reflect poorly on you as a person.