[Buying]  Buying Plastics! (Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger, Draciel etc)

Anyone willing to sell me these types of beys for bargain prices?
I've got:

Dranzer V (used)
Flash Leopard (used)
Draciel G (used)
Torch Pegasus (NIB)

(Aug. 30, 2011  6:09 PM)Aura Wrote: This should be in the Buying Forum?

It is
no itsin beymarket place, not buying, and uhhh i have these
driger V
gaia dragoon V NIB
Metal driger G takara NIB
flash lepoard in a bunch of random booster edition navy blue, brown
dranzer g
driger g
draicel G
Torch pegaus
and i think have more NIBS coming PM me
You can only "bump" after more than forty-eight hours.
BUMP, Mainly looking for Dranzer GT Dranzer V2 and Dragoon GT Now. Anyone selling at nice affordable prices?
BUMP, Still looking for Dranzer GT Dranzer V2 and Dragoon GT Now. Nice cheap price, anyone?
JR_Tiger has mint Red Dranzer V2 i think.
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:18 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: JR_Tiger has mint Red Dranzer V2 i think.

Thanks for the info but I really dont like re-colours
Now Only looking for Dranzer V2/GT Dragoon GT and HMS Balance Stadium
kai_hiwitari is selling a HMS balance stadium. The storefront thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-...s-Hms-shop
(Sep. 08, 2011  10:15 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: kai_hiwitari is selling a HMS balance stadium. The storefront thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-...s-Hms-shop

Cool Thanks Man, i'll check it out. Grin

BUMP Now looking for Zeus also! Takara Preferably But If your selling a Hasbro one I could be swayed to buy it

Looking For These all together: Zeus, Dragoon GT, Dranzer GT,V2 and HMS Balance Stadium!

PM Offers
There is no way your gonna find them all together your lucky to have 1 (not the v2as much but)
(Sep. 10, 2011  2:48 PM)DragoonGT95 Wrote: BUMP Now looking for Zeus also! Takara Preferably But If your selling a Hasbro one I could be swayed to buy it

Looking For These all together: Zeus, Dragoon GT, Dranzer GT,V2 and HMS Balance Stadium!

PM Offers
Did you mean Tornado Balance or Tornado Balance type S? It's important to know what you are buying.

(Sep. 10, 2011  6:29 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  2:48 PM)DragoonGT95 Wrote: BUMP Now looking for Zeus also! Takara Preferably But If your selling a Hasbro one I could be swayed to buy it

PM Offers
Did you mean Tornado Balance or Tornado Balance type S? It's important to know what you are buying.

Oh I see I want the Regular Tornado Balance(Black Preferably but i'll buy another colour)
Just saying but you know that NIB GT are worth like $80 each maybe more .... and zeus like $50 maybe more ?
Try to ask wwqqyang..she got a HMS stadium..but i forgot if it is the one you are looking or not..
(Sep. 14, 2011  6:44 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Just saying but you know that NIB GT are worth like $80 each maybe more .... and zeus like $50 maybe more ?

haha..Agree..ast time..i bought NIB Takara zeus for 50Usd..se expect 'better' price now..
Pretty sure she's got Tornado attack which is not what he's looking for.
(Sep. 14, 2011  6:45 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Try to ask wwqqyang..she got a HMS stadium..but i forgot if it is the one you are looking or not..
(Sep. 14, 2011  6:44 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Just saying but you know that NIB GT are worth like $80 each maybe more .... and zeus like $50 maybe more ?

haha..Agree..ast time..i bought NIB Takara zeus for 50Usd..se expect 'better' price now..
dragoon and dranzer gt nib is WAY more than 80 bucks

Unless you mean both of them together I doubt it.