[Buying]  Old school beyblades..WHERE TO BUY THEM???PLEASE RE-PRODUCE THEM!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!
if any of you know where to buy new old school beyblades pls tell me..im talking about e.g. dranzer S, F, V..those kind..or even btr if any of you know the company that produce old school beyblade Please tell them to start re-producing them..i will definitly buy all of them..from season 1 beyblades all the way to the g-revolution..old school beyblades still the best..(my opinion)..
I lost all my beyblades so i really want to get my hands on alot of the old school beyblades..
(P.S. Im living in singapore just incase any of you know good beyblade shop here..)
1 they will never EVER remake the old beys and
2 dimsum2u has a few plastics on sale
I kinda know they wont be producing old beyblades..I just wish that if any beyblade people or anyone who have connections with the beyblade people to you know maybe start producing it again..cos im sure i wont be the only one who would buy them..i really really want to buy those beyblades..
Hey i live in Hong Kong i sell plastics beyblade a lot and selling HMS beyblades
what kind do u hv??do you have like those beyblades from season 1 of the tv series also??
even if they rereleased them all for $8, I doubt you'd be able to find/afford them all :V
G did once though.

I'll sell you some odds and ends :V
Don't bother me unless you have paypal though.
I'm selling all of my plastics and hms. PM me if you want. They are in relatively good condition.
dude listen best place to go is ebay and this web site every single day ebay changes and a new bey is up for grabs and most of them is buy it now so i sugest signing up for ebay
(Mar. 13, 2013  1:55 AM)driger fan 97 Wrote: dude listen best place to go is ebay and this web site every single day ebay changes and a new bey is up for grabs and most of them is buy it now so i sugest signing up for ebay

This was 2 years ago... There is no point in replying.
I have some plastic for sale, also see Chimaera or ebay Smile
(Mar. 13, 2013  8:41 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: I have some plastic for sale, also see Chimaera or ebay Smile

Check the post above yours ...
(Aug. 24, 2010  5:41 PM)Moss-Da-Boss Wrote: 1 they will never EVER remake the old beys and
2 dimsum2u has a few plastics on sale

Then they recreated the classics in burst
baha havent u guys realised the OP is from 8 years ago
(Jul. 11, 2018  12:10 AM)leosama Wrote: baha havent u guys realised the OP is from 8 years ago

I know, I just said what I said so maybe others can see it. Also, who knows? Maybe OP is still a fan of Beyblades and is still looking for more.
(Jul. 11, 2018  12:10 AM)leosama Wrote: baha havent u guys realised the OP is from 8 years ago
Yes I was just proving him wrong