[Buying]  Need Japanese BeyBlades and Stadium.

I want to buy some Japanese BeyBlades and a stadium, as long as its not Hasbro. I am looking for them in the Los Angeles, CA. I will be there for a few days, and I want to know if there is anywhere they sell Japanese Beys and Stadiums. I am looking for and JAPANESE BeyBlade items, just make sure there are no Hasbro.
~Babiblue202
You're going to need a proper prefix.
Nope trust me i live n La n their is no place well...their mayb 1 place but i doubt they have them
Just check hobby shops. It's not likely they have them. There's a Japanese hobby shop 20 minutes from me in Massachusetts, and the guy didn't even know what beyblade was.

You're going to have to order online if you want original products, most likely.
(Aug. 11, 2010  8:16 AM)blacklightning Wrote: Nope trust me i live n La n their is no place well...their mayb 1 place but i doubt they have them

Can you tell me where it is, and I can just check. I am going on a mini vacation today in the afternoon, so I want to know ALL the options
Try looking in Targets
If you want the Japanese ones.
Your most likely going to have to order online.
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:45 PM)babiblue202 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  8:16 AM)blacklightning Wrote: Nope trust me i live n La n their is no place well...their mayb 1 place but i doubt they have them

Can you tell me where it is, and I can just check. I am going on a mini vacation today in the afternoon, so I want to know ALL the options

N stonewood mall theirs a store that sells ALOT of japenese toys, models n etc...its called Toon Planet u can check if u wnt