[Buying]  [Update]Looking for Volcano Heilos and the Left Spin Superking launcher (New one)

Well, as of right now, I am looking for Superking parts. I am (mostly) looking for layers, chips, and chassis (double or single). I will buy at a far price, and I will buy at fair prices. I am not only buying that, mostly just cheap old pieces that are still usable, just mainly that. I will update this when I have something new I am looking for.

Oh yeah, and as a note, I am pretty sure this is one of my ever-green threads that can be used forever since I keep updating and using this one thread for this so there ain't 86 threads for every time I lost my Spriggan Requiem and need to get a new one.
Bumping this up

Update: Looking for the Xtend + driver. I'll pay like 10 bucks (USD)
Bump......

6Jupiter5

So I wanna ask you how I can get a hold of the completely golden version of this, just in case there ain't a ton of sellers.
If you don't know what I mean, read the 2nd post
I'm asking you since you seem to know a lot more about Beyblade than me
(Mar. 07, 2021  1:10 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Bump......

6Jupiter5

So I wanna ask you how I can get a hold of the completely golden version of this, just in case there ain't a ton of sellers.
If you don't know what I mean, read the 2nd post
I'm asking you since you seem to know a lot more about Beyblade than me

If you are asking for the chip only it’s found in Union gold ver. (Have to be lucky for that and you will get a full golden xtend+) or the z Achilles dlc set.
Heres a link for a golden version of the achilles your looking for the price is pretty cheap for gold version
you do get xtend plus buying the achilles gt booster set
that's how you get hold of this version
ill hope this answer your question how to get hold of the golden version of achilles

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...SwGGFgGjHb
Thanks, these are useful

(Mar. 07, 2021  6:21 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: Heres a link for a golden version of the achilles your looking for the price is pretty cheap for gold version
you do get xtend plus buying the achilles gt booster set
that's how you get hold of this version
ill hope this answer your question how to get hold of the golden version of achilles

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...SwGGFgGjHb

actually, I wanted just the golden Xtend+ and not the layer, but I guess I'll still buy it
As of now there’s no full golden xtend+.
Would u want a 1d yellow chassis?
(Mar. 07, 2021  9:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As of now there’s no full golden xtend+.

No, there is, I saw one.

(Mar. 08, 2021  1:16 AM)haydenwills Wrote: Would u want a 1d yellow chassis?

Maybe.
Check my selling thread I have a lot of stuff for sale which you might be interested in thx.
Bump
[Update] No longer looking for Xtend+, I'd figure I'd just put in another ten dollars for an entire Union Achilles
(Apr. 27, 2021  1:24 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: LOL. 20 for Union?

Yeah, what's wrong with that? You seem surprised
No, I'm not surprised. There's nothing wrong with it, either. Why don't you just buy a new Union for 20$