[Buying]  Looking for takara tomy burst stadium

I am looking for a takara tomy burst stadium. Either direct sell or pointing me to the best value for one.
As long as I know you can only find that on japan and it's really rare
I found it and everyone says it looks real

Link
(May. 07, 2018  5:05 AM)TheBOI Wrote: As long as I know you can only find that on japan and it's really rare

unless u come to singapore for the g3-g1 events, they give FREE stadiums to participants. my 5-6 stadiums are collecting dust in my storeroom/bedroom lmao
(May. 09, 2018  10:31 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  5:05 AM)TheBOI Wrote: As long as I know you can only find that on japan and it's really rare

unless u come to singapore for the g3-g1 events, they give FREE stadiums to participants. my 5-6 stadiums are collecting dust in my storeroom/bedroom lmao

*Gets Visa and Wallet*
(May. 09, 2018  10:24 PM)TheBOI Wrote:
(May. 09, 2018  10:31 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: unless u come to singapore for the g3-g1 events, they give FREE stadiums to participants. my 5-6 stadiums are collecting dust in my storeroom/bedroom lmao

*Gets Visa and Wallet*

not planning to sell unless you are willing to give me a reasonable price HAHAHAH ?✌
I know the thread is a little old, but I recently ordered this b-09 off Amazon from Digitalguy, and afaik the only difference is it's Korean. Other than that, it's a legit Takara Tomy branded b-09, "Made in Vietnam" stamp and all.
(May. 10, 2018  3:19 AM)TheBOI Wrote: Lol how much for the dust?

free HAHAHA
(May. 07, 2018  4:53 AM)monkeyman_31 Wrote: I am looking for a takara tomy burst stadium. Either direct sell or pointing me to the best value for one.
i can sell you one, $20 + shipping
You forgot Other countries.
If you're in canada, there's a mall called "pacific mall" that has a shop on the top floor that sells tt beys, launchers, and stadiums. I know because I went there and bought a tt beast behemoth. Check it out if u want

It's near Markham
(May. 20, 2018  3:42 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  4:53 AM)monkeyman_31 Wrote: I am looking for a takara tomy burst stadium. Either direct sell or pointing me to the best value for one.
i can sell you one, $20 + shipping
You forgot Other countries.

The thing is I didn't knew it was sold in other countries lol