[Buying]  Looking for Ultimate DX Set / Duo Uranus, Jade Jupiter

Hello everyone!

I am looking for an Ultimate DX Set or an individual Duo Uranus and I'm also looking for a Jade Jupiter or relatively cheap Random Booster Vol. 8 Sets (BB-116).
For the DX Set I'd want something below a 100 Dollars and for Jade Jupiter too. For the Random Booster it'd have to be below 30 Dollars.
I'm located in Germany, so the item would have to be able to be shipped here.

I hope somebody is able to help me!
There’s a few sellers on eBay, but you’ll probably never find a duo for under $100 and that’s the single Beyblade. Jade Jupiter is around $130 on the cheap side as well.
(Dec. 21, 2019  4:07 AM)ItsSwift Wrote: There’s a few sellers on eBay, but you’ll probably never find a duo for under $100 and that’s the single Beyblade. Jade Jupiter is around $130 on the cheap side as well.
Hm yeah I’ve already searched Ebay and that’s why I’m hoping for some more unknown source or just a lucky offer. I know that they are super expensive regularly. 
I’m opting to buy a few Random Booster 8s and hopefully be able to determine if there’s a Jupiter included before I open it. Is there a trick other than that you sometimes hear the balls inside the fusion wheel rattle? Maybe the weight? It would be really nice if somebody who has Jupiter could weigh it with a Random Booster Box and everything that was included in it!
(Dec. 21, 2019  4:57 PM)Gremder Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  4:07 AM)ItsSwift Wrote: There’s a few sellers on eBay, but you’ll probably never find a duo for under $100 and that’s the single Beyblade. Jade Jupiter is around $130 on the cheap side as well.
Hm yeah I’ve already searched Ebay and that’s why I’m hoping for some more unknown source or just a lucky offer. I know that they are super expensive regularly. 
I’m opting to buy a few Random Booster 8s and hopefully be able to determine if there’s a Jupiter included before I open it. Is there a trick other than that you sometimes hear the balls inside the fusion wheel rattle? Maybe the weight? It would be really nice if somebody who has Jupiter could weigh it with a Random Booster Box and everything that was included in it!

They add cardboard slits in the jade wheel to prevent the balls from rattling. Otherwise I think you’ll only lose money getting rb8
Alright, I thought maybe the weight thing could work if I’d manage to find out the weight of the different Beys that could be included, or the exact weight of the full Jupiter package. I ordered two boosters to try it out, otherwise I’ll look for a confirmed Jupiter
(Dec. 21, 2019  3:16 AM)Gremder Wrote: Hello everyone!

I am looking for an Ultimate DX Set or an individual Duo Uranus and I'm also looking for a Jade Jupiter or relatively cheap Random Booster Vol. 8 Sets (BB-116).
For the DX Set I'd want something below a 100 Dollars and for Jade Jupiter too. For the Random Booster it'd have to be below 30 Dollars.
I'm located in Germany, so the item would have to be able to be shipped here.

I hope somebody is able to help me!

Hello Gremder,
I am also from Germany and I currently have a used but good condition Duo Uranus for Sale. I have put it on my ebay-kleinanzeigen page. It's basically like Marktplaats in the Neatherlands. It's a german online fleamarket hosted by ebay. Just hit me up here on the WBO via private message or contact me directly on ebay kleinanzeigen. I am looking forward to your reply.

The link:
Link removed because the Bey is now SOLD.

Kind regards, TL14 (Zera)
Update: I now acquired a new Jade Jupiter and actually two used Duo Uranus. I'd probably be willing to part with one, if anybody is interested.

The two Random Booster 8 I got had Screw Fox and Spiral Lyre in them. It seems like weighing them actually works, but you'll need a pretty exact scale and the weight each possible package has.