[Buying]  Looking for: Updated Metal Xtreme, Beywheelz Ripshot Set, +more

Looking For:

(Burst)
Updated Mold Metal Xtreme & Survive
Corocoro B-00 Venom Diabolos (Blue; Silver)

(MFB):
G4 Prize Diablo Nemesis

(Beywheelz): Ripshot Battle Set (Doom Fire Drago & Soaring Wing Pegasus)(Spark FX)

(Plastic Gen/HMS):
Dragoon S (Grey)
Dragoon V2 RC (Red)
Dranzer V2 RC (Purple)

Mostly looking to buy but also have some trades if interested)
Bump! Also have a Takara Blizzard Orthros I could trade for either of those two.
Bump! Also have a Trygle 2 G that I could trade
(Mar. 26, 2019  2:53 AM)4DFury Wrote: Hi guys. I’m interested in buying these Hasbro Exclusive recolors:

Draciel G (Dark Green/Aqua)

Metal Driger (Metallic Dark Green)

I would be willing to pay >$100 for Draciel and around $30-50 for M. Driger (depending on condition of course). I also have extra Wolborg ms, Dragoon ms, Dranzer GT, Apollon G, and Orthros G that I would trade for those two.

Personally given the inflated prices nowadays, I reckon they would go for a lot more and finding them is near enough impossible since no one is really willing to part with them from what I've seen.
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:36 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Personally given the inflated prices nowadays, I reckon they would go for a lot more and finding them is near enough impossible since no one is really willing to part with them from what I've seen.

Yeah prices are pretty inflated on everything Plastic Gen right now, but I don’t expect them to go for that much higher than I estimated. It’s not like they’re that popular, they just don’t come up that often. I got my Black Driger for $60, and I would think that would be a fair bit more popular. Around how much do you think they would go for?
Worked out a deal for Draciel, still need Metal Driger
(Jun. 13, 2019  6:44 PM)4DFury Wrote: Worked out a deal for Draciel, still need Metal Driger

Woah u managed to find the dark Green draciel that quickly? Damn my friend was searching for months and couldn't find it....
(Jun. 13, 2019  8:20 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  6:44 PM)4DFury Wrote: Worked out a deal for Draciel, still need Metal Driger

Woah u managed to find the dark Green draciel that quickly? Damn my friend was searching for months and couldn't find it....

After Using the wayback machine to go on entertainment Earth/toywiz I came to the conclusion that it was Europe exclusive. That helped in tracking it down.
(Jun. 13, 2019  9:22 PM)4DFury Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  8:20 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Woah u managed to find the dark Green draciel that quickly? Damn my friend was searching for months and couldn't find it....

After Using the wayback machine to go on entertainment Earth/toywiz I came to the conclusion that it was Europe exclusive. That helped in tracking it down.

Yeah but even finding a seller for that bey is difficult as hell... I don't know many owners of it...
Bump! Crossed some stuff off, still looking for the striker recolors
Bump, updated first post to reflect new wants.
Bump! Got hold’, still looking for the rest
Bump!
Btw, I have a mint condition green Galeon 2 that I would trade for a used black one
Bump! Still haven’t crossed anything off of here
Bump! Was able to track down most of the burst stuff. Biggest want is the Hyperblades blitz
Bump! Still need everything especially blitz
Bump, finally found blitz, posted new wants in original post
(Jul. 21, 2020  9:54 PM)4DFury Wrote: Bump, finally found blitz, posted new wants in original post

I have Zeus New in box takara tomy if you are interested.
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:39 PM)tanerow123 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  9:54 PM)4DFury Wrote: Bump, finally found blitz, posted new wants in original post

I have Zeus New in box takara tomy if you are interested.

I only need the customize gear, so I don’t really need a new one.
(Mar. 26, 2019  2:53 AM)4DFury Wrote: Looking for (Must Be TT):

Tornado Wyvern 4G.At
Beat Kulkulcan 7U.Hr
Spriggan Requium 0.Zt
Maximum Garuda 8F.Fl
Shelter Regulus 5S.Tw
Drain Fafnir 8.Nt
Reboot’ (WBBA Cho-Z Valkyrie)
Valkyrie W.A
Legend Spriggan 7.Mr
Crash Ragnaruk 11R.Wd
Right Artemis and Left Apollo Original colors
Vice Leopard 12L.Ds
Flare Dragon Ar.Pl

Also looking for these plastic Gen beys:
Orca Diver
Dark Dragoon
Takara Zeus

Mostly looking to buy but also have some trades if interested
I have drain fafnir 8 nothing and tornado wyvern layer disk and driver (I don't have the frame)
(Jul. 22, 2020  11:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have drain fafnir 8 nothing and tornado wyvern layer disk and driver (I don't have the frame)

I might be buying a lot with those two, but if I don’t I’ll message you