[Buying]  Kei's Beyblade Shop

PAYPAL ONLY
PM me only if you're interested in buying or offering a trade.
Post here if you have a question about the Beyblade itself.
Shipping costs not included in prices.
If you need a shooter + winder with your purchase, I will probably be able to accommodate.
All Beyblades are brand new, never used, and have stickers included unless otherwise noted.
If you are looking for a particular Beyblade and it is not listed under "Selling", I do not have it for sale.

Selling:

Buying / Trading For:
  • Hasbro Beyblade Micros
  • wbba. G4 Event Green Knuckle Disk
  • Dranzer MF (Black)
  • Slash Riger MS (Dark Blue)
  • CWD Reverse Defenser
  • Pegasis 145SF (Red) (from RBV1)
  • Manta Diver
  • Bearing Gyros
  • Zeus
  • Metal Face (Black)
  • BeyLauncher (Black)
  • BeyLauncher LR (Mars Red)
  • Duo
  • B-160 Duo (Hasbro Metal Fury Version)
  • B-156 Proto Nemesis (Silver, Hasbro Version)
  • B-150 Scythe (Hasbro Metal Fury Version)

Prices are negotiable if you're interested in organizing a trade. Thanks for looking. :)
Do you only have one Burning Kerberous for sale?
Yes. It would be noted beside it if there was additional ones available.
Is the Dranzer Grip a Customize Grip for HMS or something like that?
(Oct. 01, 2009  5:15 PM)d4ver07 Wrote: Is the Dranzer Grip a Customize Grip for HMS or something like that?

It's for Plastics. Smile
(Oct. 01, 2009  5:15 PM)d4ver07 Wrote: Is the Dranzer Grip a Customize Grip for HMS or something like that?

Plastic gen
[Image: 737000665_125.jpg]
(Oct. 01, 2009  5:09 PM)The Chegger Wrote: How much is the shipping to Germany?

(Oct. 03, 2009  12:33 PM)beyuk Wrote: how much delivery to uk?

It depends where in Germany, and the UK. If you're interested in something, PM me, and I'll get a quote on shipping for you.
You need to start reading the rules of a thread and following them.

He said PM
Kei, I have a new Dranzer MF (Orange Version) if you're interested. It's been fully assembled and only launched once. Otherwise it is in good condition. Please PM me if you'd like to know more about it.
(Oct. 03, 2009  11:13 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Kei, I have a new Dranzer MF (Orange Version) if you're interested. It's been fully assembled and only launched once. Otherwise it is in good condition. Please PM me if you'd like to know more about it.

Hmm, for now, what I mean by "Buying" is more like "Will trade for". But, I'll keep it in mind, thanks.
I might be interested in the Burning Kerberous and the Dranzer Grip, B)
Dranzer Grip is already sold, I was about to remove it from the list. Sorry. If you're still interested in the Burning Kerberous, PM me.
Oh.. is the Burning Kerberous Takara or Hasbro? Tongue_out
Takara.
Updated my "Selling" list with some more RBV2 Beyblades (Libra 100F, Virgo 100B, Aquario 105B, and Aquario DF145SF).
The purple Virgo comes with 125BS does it not?
(Jan. 01, 2010  4:19 PM)Benkei Wrote: The purple Virgo comes with 125BS does it not?

Maybe it is, I'm not sure. If someone really wants 125BS, I can give it to them.
Karlxps has a Dranzer MF for sale just so you know Wink
(Jan. 01, 2010  8:13 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: Karlxps has a Dranzer MF for sale just so you know Wink

I'm well aware, haha.
OK I was just checking if it was the blue one because I already own the purple one.