[Buying]  Kei's Beyblade Shop

Do u have a base and AR for dragoon grip attacker? or just the stickers i could buy?
(Dec. 14, 2010  12:01 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Do u have a base and AR for dragoon grip attacker? or just the stickers i could buy?

The AR is included in the plastic lot I have listed, but next to that, I don't have the BB or stickers.
send me a mesage when u have some BMF
Just realized you re looking for a bearing gyros..
PM me an offer if you still want it
(Dec. 30, 2009  7:35 PM)Kei Wrote: Updated my "Selling" list with some more RBV2 Beyblades (Libra 100F, Virgo 100B, Aquario 105B, and Aquario DF145SF).
can i get libria 100F
Honestly look at how far back that is! Also another thing is that they're not listed in the OP so he probably sold them a while ago.
I just noticed that said 2009. Hahaha also is the OP updated?
hey can you tell me wat beyblade metal fusion u have and want to sell please no original beyblade if you have these please tell mo on my profile here Vulcan Horuseus ,.145D Ray Unicorno,Galaxy Pegasis,Flame Sagittario,Burn Phoenix 135MS if u dont please tell me and 4 a cheap price please under 70 or 60. Wink thx...
hey can you tell me wat beyblade metal fusion u have and want to sell please no original beyblade if you have these please tell mo on my profile here Vulcan Horuseus ,.145D Ray Unicorno,Galaxy Pegasis,Flame Sagittario,Burn Phoenix 135MS if u dont please tell me and 4 a cheap price please under 70 or 60. Wink thx...
Look at the first post... It says there what he's selling and he's not selling any MFB.
I am SUPER interested in your Jiraya MS.......how much would shipping costs be for me (I live in connecticuit-in the USA)???
(Sep. 26, 2009  8:28 PM)Kei Wrote: PM me only if you're interested in buying or offering a trade.

You guys should really read the OP more
Tongue_out_wink awesome bey parts were did you find all those dragoon grip attack pieces. Wink[/size]
I Just Received The Gigars And Dranzer Grip In Excellent Condition And Nicely Packed. Thanks
Is the Jirayai Ms a booster or starter?
(Dec. 14, 2010  12:01 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Do u have a base and AR for dragoon grip attacker? or just the stickers i could buy?

yeah, i have it.
make me an offer via pm
EDIT: oops, sorry, i thought this was purchase consultation thread for some reason
(Feb. 11, 2011  12:13 AM)Zeox Wrote: Is the Jirayai Ms a booster or starter?

It's Hasbro, so it comes with a Winder + Shooter.
im interested in buying driger s.. how much??
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:44 AM)TheRamsHorns37 Wrote: im interested in buying driger s.. how much??

Please read the entire OP.
Is that a Takara Trypyo?
Is that Zeus Takara or Hasbro?
Hasbro
Do you have a Gaia Dragoon G for sale ?