[Buying]  Kei's Beyblade Shop

i'll trade you a beyblade lot just for starter pegasus set or beylauncher and beypointer
Updated:
Jiraiya MS "Bearing Survivor" - $35 Hasbro NIB

Been saving this for years, haha.

I should have a decently sized Plastic lot up soon as well.
I sent you a message about one of ur beys. Also would u be willing too trade an item that isnt on ur "want list" if it was a rare bey?
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:06 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I sent you a message about one of ur beys. Also would u be willing too trade an item that isnt on ur "want list" if it was a rare bey?

Probably not ... but out of curiosity, what is this "rare bey"?
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:12 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:06 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I sent you a message about one of ur beys. Also would u be willing too trade an item that isnt on ur "want list" if it was a rare bey?

Probably not ... but out of curiosity, what is this "rare bey"?

Plastics Driger S, my friend has his but i sold mine Uncertain he said they go for up to 3000 yen on YJA. Also the only one on ebay is 50. So yeah.
That's hard to find not rare. There's a difference.
(Oct. 29, 2010  11:08 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Plastics Driger S, my friend has his but i sold mine Uncertain he said they go for up to 3000 yen on YJA. Also the only one on ebay is 50. So yeah.

I have two or three of those LOL, a few of them being recolours too.
Updated:

Plastic lot - PM Offer
[Image: dscn1009n.jpg]

Highlights include:
Tiger Defense AR (Brown, Mint, Driger S)
Metal Change Base (Purple, Mint, Driger S) (not pictured)
Wide Defense
Upper Dragoon (Black, Mint, Master Dragoon)
Dranzer S (Mint)
Dragoon S (Mint)
Draciel V (Mint)
Cross Attacker (White, Dranzer V)
Magne WD
Orca Diver (Mint)

Many of the other parts are also mint or near mint, but there is also an assortment that are used. If you want to know the condition of a specific part, just ask. And yes, I am willing to sell some of this separately if you are interested, but it would have to be more than one item.
(Oct. 30, 2010  6:27 AM)Kei Wrote: Updated:

Plastic lot - PM Offer
[Image: dscn1009n.jpg]

Highlights include:
Tiger Defense AR (Brown, Mint, Driger S)
Metal Change Base (Purple, Mint, Driger S) (not pictured)
Wide Defense
Upper Dragoon (Black, Mint, Master Dragoon)
Dranzer S (Mint)
Dragoon S (Mint)
Draciel V (Mint)
Cross Attacker (White, Dranzer V)
Magne WD
Orca Diver (Mint)

Many of the other parts are also mint or near mint, but there is also an assortment that are used. If you want to know the condition of a specific part, just ask. And yes, I am willing to sell some of this separately if you are interested, but it would have to be more than one item.

What beys are driger that u have (like whole beys not parts) because i wanted some. And is the light blue one on the left a driger?
No, that's an Orthrus
You should probably say which ones are takara and not with the rare ones like Orthrous or Uriel 2. They're both Hasbro correct?
(Oct. 30, 2010  7:24 PM)megablader2 Wrote: You should probably say which ones are takara and not with the rare ones like Orthrous or Uriel 2. They're both Hasbro correct?

Yes, those are both Hasbro.
would you trade a rock aries edi45b storm aquario 100hf/s and rock gasher df145wb for vulcan horseus145d
He isnt selling or trading a horseus. Unless ur offering him that, u should be more specific.
He's not selling one. Heart is selling one though.
Says that it's new in the OP. Read more carefully and if you didn'y know NIP means New in Plastic.
Are the Zeus,Gabriel, and Gigars all Takara?
Gabriel is definatly hasbro. Not sure about the other two but since there isn't any japanese writing on the bit sticker it's likely that they're hasbro.
are you going to be selling the 5-piece metal mfb beyblades?
hey those beyblades look cool. Maybe I could buy some...
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:01 PM)filipino77 Wrote: are you going to be selling the 5-piece metal mfb beyblades?
hey those beyblades look cool. Maybe I could buy some...

You mean HWS? I don't have any for sale at the moment.

PM me if you're interested in anything!