Is this a fake?

I found this while look for a good starting kit for a friend who wants to start blading and since they sell for around $30 i wanted to be sure. Thanks 

Here is the link since idk how to post pics
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Takara-Tomy...SwWhVbvLHl

Also a beytuber said it was a fake but i needed more conformation
No that price is a scam. For future notice, you will almost never find real products at cheap prices like this.
(Oct. 22, 2018  2:50 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: No that price is a scam. For future notice, you will almost never find real products at cheap prices like this.

Thanks for letting me know. Do you know what a minimal price would be for legitimate products
(Oct. 22, 2018  3:18 AM)Hipsty Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  2:50 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: No that price is a scam. For future notice, you will almost never find real products at cheap prices like this.

Thanks for letting me know. Do you know what a minimal price would be for legitimate products

Probably like 10 US dollars roughly, maybe 8-9
(Oct. 22, 2018  3:20 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:  
(Oct. 22, 2018  3:18 AM)Hipsty Wrote: Thanks for letting me know. Do you know what a minimal price would be for legitimate products

So a 3 dollor rP.10.fr with just that would be risky?
(Oct. 22, 2018  3:23 AM)Hipsty Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  3:20 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:  

So a 3 dollor rP.10.fr with just that would be risky?

Yes
(Oct. 22, 2018  3:24 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  3:23 AM)Hipsty Wrote: So a 3 dollor rP.10.fr with just that would be risky?

Yes

Thanks il be more careful about the prices
If it says it is from china it is a fake
(Oct. 22, 2018  3:43 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: If it says it is from china it is a fake

well most of the items on the eBay thread says they are from Hong Kong which is china so your claim fails here.

I bought some products from this seller and I am losing nothing other than being patient and see if the products that i will be receiving are the same as their description or not and I will keep you guys updated about this specific seller and his products.
they are all under eBay warranty (Y)
the link does not work for me it just takes me to the ebay homepage