I need beyblade help

I am looking for WYVRON W3 hasbo  where do i find it?
eBay is the way.
(Jul. 23, 2018  6:18 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: eBay is the way.

Thanks but I can't find any cheap on eBay thanks anyway.
(Jul. 23, 2018  6:17 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I am looking for WYVRON W3 hasbo  where do i find it?

I've found cheap deals on ebay and amazon from time to time. I guess Toywiz might have it too.
eBay is just the baseline also that was a pUn.
(Jul. 23, 2018  1:10 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: eBay is just the baseline also that was a pUn.

I just got the pun good one
I get my Hasbros from target and TTs from Amazon
Is there any fafnir f3 in original color
(Oct. 27, 2018  5:55 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Is there any fafnir f3 in original color

Personally, I'd get the recolor since it comes with better parts.
my new seig Xcalibur's god chip is going out of alignment when battling, can someone help?
(Jul. 23, 2018  6:17 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I am looking for WYVRON W3 hasbo  where do i find it?

check target,wallmart or any other big stores and check the toys section
Well, if you are looking for a specific bey, Amazon is the true way to go. eBay has scammers and scalpers, and stores usually don't have specific beys that have been out for quite a while, so yeah. Go amazon.

Also Jman is my IRL nickname so lol
Xxdatboi2008xX
sushiroll1234
@'Spin Stealing'

pls do not revive dead threads and if your excaliburs chip is wrong, just buy another one and use the purchase consultation thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...pid1686280

CitrusNinja3

sorry that I have to @ every time something is wrong but I cant report since the window for typing the reason of a report is not working so I have to call a mod to close before this gets revived without necessity