[Buying]  Good Parts To Collect?

My collection is still small, but I want to build it while getting some top tier parts. Here what I know:

Layers: Pretty much all Z Layers, Sieg Xcalibur
Discs: 7, 0
Frames: Meteor, Bump
Tips: Xtreme, Atomic, Bearing, Revolve

Are there any good parts that I didn’t mention. I just want to know the best parts to plan my next purchases and also, if there’s any part you personally find to be under-appreciated burn good, could you mention that too?

Additional question: Are the old top tier parts, such as Garuda, Dark Deathscyther, Fafnir, Lost Longinus, etc. all now rendered irrelevant by Z Layers?

Thank you in advance for your response!
Garuda is still banned,but Fafnir has potential. You could put Fafnir with 7 and bearing. Btw is your Fafnir Takara tomy or hasbro? Same question with bearing
Additionally, could some of you share what kind of parts you think are “fun.” For example, how whether or not Sieg Xcalibur hits with its sword is noticeable.

(Jul. 13, 2018  12:57 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Garuda is still banned,but Fafnir has potential. You could put Fafnir with 7 and bearing. Btw is your Fafnir Takara tomy or hasbro? Same question with bearing

I ain’t got nothing but a Legend Spriggan. I’m asking so I can grow my collection using the best parts.
(Jul. 13, 2018  1:00 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Additionally, could some of you share what kind of parts you think are “fun.” For example, how whether or not Sieg Xcalibur hits with its sword is noticeable.

(Jul. 13, 2018  12:57 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Garuda is still banned,but Fafnir has potential. You could put Fafnir with 7 and bearing. Btw is your Fafnir Takara tomy or hasbro? Same question with bearing

I ain’t got nothing but a Legend Spriggan (and the associated parts). I’m asking so I can grow my collection using the best parts.
Fun parts include zeta, but it is not competitive

A good buy would be the god customize set