[Buying]  God Valkyrie

Hi, I bought a God Valkyrie top on Amazon but without the Takara Tommy logo.
On the box, the logo is S3.
I wanted to know if it's authentic or not.
My grandson has managed to put his God Strike Chip on it, but he tells me that the top is a counterfeit.
Before buying a God Valkyrie, I want to be sure.
Thank you.
(Jun. 16, 2018  3:48 PM)PierreAdam Wrote: Hi, I bought a God Valkyrie top on Amazon but without the Takara Tommy logo.
On the box, the logo is S3.
I wanted to know if it's authentic or not.
My grandson has managed to put his God Strike Chip on it, but he tells me that the top is a counterfeit.
Before buying a God Valkyrie, I want to be sure.
Thank you.

If it doesn't say takara tomy or sonokong, then that's a fake beyblade.
Or buy an authentic God Valkyrie?
I only go through Amazon and most of the time the logo we do not see it.
I paid 25 euros for nothing.
I can not find online stores to buy.
I'm looking for the B73 and the B98.
Hard to be granny !!!!!
I do not want to go through ebay because paypal.
I do not see the Takara Tommy logo from the box on the link sent.
There is only the back side.
Thank you for explaining the difference between counterfeiting and the B73 autentic.
Is it the tip or the disc?
Thank you.

DREAM FIELD
Seoul
KR
it's not Takara Tommy Japan ?
(Jun. 16, 2018  4:36 PM)PierreAdam Wrote: I do not see the Takara Tommy logo from the box on the link sent.
There is only the back side.
Thank you for explaining the difference between counterfeiting and the B73 autentic.
Is it the tip or the disc?
Thank you.

DREAM FIELD
Seoul
KR
it's not Takara Tommy Japan ?

DREAM FIELD is just a korean seller who has authentic beyblades. it should be the real deal.
how to insert an image?

I would like to send the picture of the box so that you see if it's a genuine one or not.
Thank you.
CAN you send us a link , so that we can see it ( link of from which site you purchased the bey )
Yeah, an S3 logo on the box is a surefire sign of a fake. Most fakes also have different things on the boxes so be sure to compare the box with an image of the authentic box. If you're mostly buying online then another telling factor is the price. Authentic Beyblades usually go for at least $10+, if you find any kind of bey for like $5 then it's probably fake.
(Jun. 17, 2018  12:20 AM)Mage Wrote: Yeah, an S3 logo on the box is a surefire sign of a fake. Most fakes also have different things on the boxes so be sure to compare the box with an image of the authentic box. If you're mostly buying online then another telling factor is the price. Authentic Beyblades usually go for at least $10+, if you find any kind of bey for like $5 then it's probably fake.

Je l'ai acheté sur Amazon, c'est écrit de Takara Tommy, payé 19 euros la toupie seule.
Vendeur Hong Kong..Logo S3 sur la boîte.
J'essaie de mettre le lien.
Suppa Fake.
(Jun. 17, 2018  9:21 AM)PierreAdam Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2018  12:20 AM)Mage Wrote: Yeah, an S3 logo on the box is a surefire sign of a fake. Most fakes also have different things on the boxes so be sure to compare the box with an image of the authentic box. If you're mostly buying online then another telling factor is the price. Authentic Beyblades usually go for at least $10+, if you find any kind of bey for like $5 then it's probably fake.

Je l'ai acheté sur Amazon, c'est écrit de Takara Tommy, payé 19 euros la toupie seule.
Vendeur Hong Kong..Logo S3 sur la boîte.
J'essaie de mettre le lien.

Looks like you were scammed then ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯
Since you used Amazon, you can file a claim against the seller and get a refund
Pour vous, d'après l'image, c'est une contrefaçon??
Quelles sont les différences avec l'authentique?
Merci.
Authentic alway says Takara tomy
https://www.amazon.fr/Beyblade-Burst-B-7...d+valkyrie
Dreamfield authentic or not ?

I'm going to buy one on Dreamfield since you say Korean seller with AUTHENTIC TOUPIES...
(Jun. 17, 2018  2:40 PM)PierreAdam Wrote: https://www.amazon.fr/Beyblade-Burst-B-7...d+valkyrie
Dreamfield authentic or not ?

I'm going to buy one on Dreamfield since you say Korean seller with AUTHENTIC TOUPIES...
The one you just posted is not fake
Hello,
I received the authentic God Valkyrie from Dream Field. Well a Takara Tommy.
FYI, the seller will refund the S3 that I had.
Thank you all.