[Buying]  Buying Dranzer GT Hasbro Mint(120$)

Hi guys im searching for a Dranzer GT A-117 Hasbro version in mint condition with an engine gear that works.
No need for a box or a launcher/ripcord,just the blade and possibly the engine gear winder.
If the condition is right im willing to offer up to 120$ with shipping costs included.
Thank you.
(Aug. 24, 2017  10:47 AM)hahwkY Wrote: Hi guys im searching for a Dranzer GT A-117 Hasbro version in mint condition with an engine gear that works.
No need for a box or a launcher/ripcord,just the blade and possibly the engine gear winder.
If the condition is right im willing to offer up to 120$ with shipping costs included.
Thank you.

That offer is huge lol. I thought it's usually cheaper like round 90-100.
(Aug. 24, 2017  8:39 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2017  10:47 AM)hahwkY Wrote: Hi guys im searching for a Dranzer GT A-117 Hasbro version in mint condition with an engine gear that works.
Thank you.

That offer is huge lol. I thought it's usually cheaper like round 90-100.

I know but it has to be in mint condition with no damage on the stickers plus the engine gear has to work,which is hard to find these days.Thats why im offering that much.