[Buying]  Comissioning Members

Hey guys I was juat wondering whether anyone living in the TT countries would buy me a stadium (that I could pay for) Pretty much any WBO legal stadium will do preferably a standard or attack stadium.
(Oct. 21, 2010  4:33 PM)Moss Wrote: Hey guys I was juat wondering whether anyone living in the TT countries would buy me a stadium (that I could pay for) Pretty much any WBO legal stadium will do preferably a standard or attack stadium.

I thought you already had a TT Attack Stadium?

Why not buy the BB-32 from Dimsum, or the Galaxy Pegasus DX Set from AkirasDaddy?

Its fudged up big time and Ive already got the beys in BB:32 and I have not got the funds to buy the Galaxy Pegasis DX set.
I could probably help you buy from stores that are willing to ship internationally. Be aware that shipping costs will be from $25-$40 because stadiums have to be sent via EMS due to size and safety concerns. What's your budget like?
I was hoping for someone that can b direct from stores.
That's exactly what I am referring to. For beystadiums from Japan, there are numerous stores affiliated w/rakuten that ship internationally (e.g. - here). This is one of the cheapest methods I know of in terms of getting anything beyblade related (commercial items) from Japan since purchases are direct from stores. Should help you get an idea of what the costs would be like in obtaining items from Japan.
BB-32 seems like your best bet. It's just 36 GBP Shipped.

I don't think you'll find one for cheaper.
(Oct. 21, 2010  4:54 PM)Moss Wrote: I was hoping for someone that can b direct from stores.

go through riderproxy, they are selling the stadium from the galaxy Pegasus dx set alone on yja