[Buying]  CH120

There should be Hasbro Beyblades where you live, and Dark Cancer CH120FS is in the first wave of releases, so it should be easy to find ...
I was wondering if i could just buy the Ch120
There might be a low chance for that, but I doubt anybody is going to sell you only a good part, and get left with Dark, Cancer and FS, not too good parts ...
including shipping, it's not worth it.
BTW, Dark Cancer is called Dark Gasher for the Hasbro edition if you're gonna buy it.
by my opinion, the ch120 doesnt really help. just get a low or tall track. and for defence little bonus it gives, just get rock aries of flame saggitario with grip.
(Jul. 18, 2010  5:08 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: by my opinion, the ch120 doesnt really help. just get a low or tall track. and for defence little bonus it gives, just get rock aries of flame saggitario with grip.

What? Chocked_2

CH120 is really useful. It's a top tier part. You're probably just not using it with the right parts.
I got two of them, if you want one PM me. I'll see about it.
(Jul. 19, 2010  1:46 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Kai-V, isn't it SF?, FS comes with Dark Wolf :L
Ah, confusing since Dark Gasher comes with FS.
ill trade you a ch120 for a 90
(Aug. 03, 2010  7:32 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: ill trade you a ch120 for a 90

HAHA good luck with that considering the fact that he is looking for a simple CH120, while you want the 90 track one of the rarer tracks available you should offer a little more than just a CH120
(Jul. 18, 2010  4:13 AM)BangBang Wrote: I was wondering if i could just buy the Ch120

I saw it on Toywiz for $5