[Buying]  Buying MFB Performance Tips (Rubber Tips and Others)

Just looking to have a few extra performance tips for the Metal series, namely the rubber tips that can wear easily. I'm looking for Rubber flats, R2Fs, Coat Sharps, Rubber Spikes, Rubber Semi Defense, Left Rubber Flat, basically any rubber tip and some of the other tips that can degrade like Eternal Wide Defense. I'd prefer very lightly played or mint ones obviously since they are back ups. Let me know which ones you have and what you think a fair price would be! Pics help
(May. 20, 2019  3:45 AM)Yuupii Wrote: Just looking to have a few extra performance tips for the Metal series, namely the rubber tips that can wear easily. I'm looking for Rubber flats, R2Fs, Coat Sharps, Rubber Spikes, Rubber Semi Defense, Left Rubber Flat, basically any rubber tip and some of the other tips that can degrade like Eternal Wide Defense. I'd prefer very lightly played or mint ones obviously since they are back ups. Let me know which ones you have and what you think a fair price would be! Pics help

I have about all of those except for rubber spikes, and left rubber flat
(May. 27, 2019  2:39 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  3:45 AM)Yuupii Wrote: Just looking to have a few extra performance tips for the Metal series, namely the rubber tips that can wear easily. I'm looking for Rubber flats, R2Fs, Coat Sharps, Rubber Spikes, Rubber Semi Defense, Left Rubber Flat, basically any rubber tip and some of the other tips that can degrade like Eternal Wide Defense. I'd prefer very lightly played or mint ones obviously since they are back ups. Let me know which ones you have and what you think a fair price would be! Pics help

I have about all of those except for rubber spikes, and left rubber flat

Awesome! I'd love if you pm'd me pics or posted them here!