BuilderROB’s Trading Market for Burst Classic

I have some Hasbro Single/Dual parts I would like to trade for some TT Single/Dual parts that are viable in Burst Classic. You can ask for any amount of parts here for parts you have, and I may or may not accept a trade. However, I only want to trade at tournaments, so if you want to trade with me you have to come to a tournament I will be going to and P.M. me the parts you want and the parts you are going to trade for my parts. I will then either accept or decline the trade. I live in North Carolina and since I host tournaments here I will likely be at a NC tournament most of the time. Here is a picture of all I am trading:
[Image: 3fmaeh.jpg]
Here is a list of all the parts I am trading:
Doomscizor Oval Accel
Spryzen S2 (Used) Knuckle Unite (Used)
Anubion A2 Yell Orbit (Slight Use)
Kerbeus Wing Fusion (Used)
Valtryek V2 (Used) Spread Variable (Worn down to the last set of rubber teeth)
Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight (No Longer Available)
Dranzer S Spread Unite
Dragoon F Wing Xtreme
Valtryek Spread Survive
Xcalius (Used) Force Xtreme (Used)
Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve

Thing I want to trade for in specific for now:
Victory Valkyrie layer
Kaiser Kerbeus layer
Deathscyther layer
Boost forge disk
Note: I am only trading at tournaments. This means I will not send parts to you and you send parts to me.
You should specify what region you live in so people know what tournaments to expect you at. It looks like you live near North Carolina?
(Nov. 08, 2019  2:11 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You should specify what region you live in so people know what tournaments to expect you at. It looks like you live near North Carolina?

Good idea! I do live in North Carolina! Let me specify that...
I’m going to this tournament in less than a month: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Lo...ore--89993 . If you are going to this tournament and want to trade some TT dual/single layer parts for mine, PM me!
Bump! If anyone wants any of the parts seen in the photo and has something to trade, PM me! I am going to the Your Local Bey Store Tournament, so PM me what parts you want and what you will trade and we can trade at the tournament!
Zeutron Z2 is now gone! I will try to host a tournament in early March so if you can come to it I will trade with you if you know ahead of time what you want from me! It will be in Asheville!
DeceasedCrab, please close this thread as I have decided to merge this thread (not literally) with my Burst Parts for Sale Thread.
Well, if you're sure. You know I could totally do a literal merge too. But, eh, it'd be messy, I know that.