[Buying]  Black Dranzer, Black Burning Kerberous and maybe others??

Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy near mint (at least) Black Dranzer and the black Burning Kerberous. I am also interested in recolours of Frostic Dranzer, although these are maybe lower priority for me atm.

I am from UK, so I guess you would need to be OK shipping over here. Please just let me know if any of you guys are selling and then we can discuss prices and whatever. 

Goodwill to all of you during the festive season and thank you Smile
Check out ebay, I just bought a black burning kerberous for 30$, not mint tho. Has some wear
(Dec. 26, 2020  1:59 AM)rcbips Wrote: Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy near mint (at least) Black Dranzer and the black Burning Kerberous. I am also interested in recolours of Frostic Dranzer, although these are maybe lower priority for me atm.

I am from UK, so I guess you would need to be OK shipping over here. Please just let me know if any of you guys are selling and then we can discuss prices and whatever. 

Goodwill to all of you during the festive season and thank you Smile

Theres a black Burning Kerberous up on Ebay right now though it's a bit overpriced. Heres the link anyway https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203248448297
I'm getting some SLS nylon parts printed currently, one of my projects is Burning Kerberous's blade base, support part and spin gear but appreciate they won't be genuine or including the attack ring.