[Buying]  [BUYING] Round weight disks, TT Hongli blades, long ripcords

Hey, I'm new here and was really into beyblades a while ago. I had a huge bag full of them but they got thrown out because at 16 my parents thought I wouldn't want them anymore. So I'm just trying to get back some of the ones I had. Thank you!

The accessories that I'm trying to buy are those round weight disks (just about the size of the attack ring, maybe a few millimeters bigger), and the very long ripcords.

Top Priorities of blades:
Dranzer F
Draciel F
Dragoon F
Driger F
Draciel G
Driger G
Metal Driger
Hm, I should point out that those incredibly large weight disks are fake, as well as the very long rip cords.

There is a similar weight disk to those large ones, though it is not as game breaking as those fake ones.

The longest rip cords are neo dragon winders, if I remember correctly. These are siginificantly shorter than the fake, long ripcords as well.
I'm not talking about the incredibly large ones. It's round and came with the Takara blades that I bought in the past. It's just the size of the attack ring. I'm not going to battle with them or anything, just keep them.

I know the long ripcords may be 'fake' but I'm still looking for them. I ordered 3 online that come with the neo winders, but I just want the long ones.
I've got a zeus and a metal driger for sale if you want them. PM me if your interested.
PMed you. Smile
You can also find a cheaper brand new TT Hongli wolborg on ebay, you can find alot of fake beys for cheap on ebay. here's a link to a brand new tt hongli fake wolborg; http://cgi.ebay.com/BOX-SET-BEYBLADE-WOL...45f4cda6e7

hope this helps! =D Also, sorry for double posting.

EDIT; also, the price is normally $4.99 shipping, and the starting bid is $0.99. So it can average from $5+, but you prob. won't spend more than $7 seeing as how no one buys the fake TT Hongli beys. So if you bid, your almost garanteed to win it. =)
Thanks for the help Xzyla Crios, I came across those a few times. Do you know where I can find a TT Hongli Draciel/Driger G though, or a real version of the two for cheap? I purchased Gaia Dragoon, Dragoon G, Dranzer G, and thinking about getting Metal Driger.

Also, does anyone know where I could get the round weight disks?
Sorry for double post, but I'm bumping to see if anyone has what I'm looking for after editing the title.