[Buying]  [BUYING] MFB or HMS or similar stadium

I ordered myself a Storm Pegasis, and realized that I'm still gonna need a stadium. I would like either a MFB stadium, or a HMS tornado stadium that's in good condition. If you have any other Stadiums that are similar let me know.

I would prefer to buy from someone in Canada. I will only be able to pay with PayPal. Thanks a bunch!
You should buy the BB-32 hybrid wheel match set which comes with storm pegasus and an attack stadium and as well as dark wolf and 2 beylaunchers and beypointer. That's probably the only way you can get the attack stadium since I doubt anyone will have one to sell.
Where did you buy your metal fight? I bought my first one w week ago on ebay, it still has not comeCrying
I bought my metal fight on ebay 2 weeks ago, however it has not come, where did you buy your metal fight
Buzztoy has a attack stadium for 30 on ebay
well, i bought flame libra on ebay, is flame libra any good. Please PM me.
No he doesn't that is the super attack stadium which is much worse. Also this is the wrong thread castleoblivion.
I don't really wanna buy a whole set. I don't need a whole bunch of Takara blades, I'd rather wait a bit to get more affordable Hasbro ones. But the Hasbro stadiums still look ****py as ever, so I want to get something good.
If you want a affordable stadium then the Tornado Balance is not the stadium to go for. Cooljoe occasionally sells them, thats how I got mine however it is unusual and buying one from japan would cos an arm and a leg. The attack stadium is the best to go for, however you will probably not get it without packaged Beyblades.