[Buying]  [BUYING] In search of Dragoon MSUV

Hey there bladers, I am (still) trying to get my hands on an old school Dragoon GT (A-112) and Dragoon V2 (A-69) - preferably MIB but I'll take what I can get. If anyone has/knows a way for me to get my hands on these, let me know.

EDIT: Adding Dragoon MSUV to my wanted list - let me know (pm me) if you have one so we can negotiate price.
I've got a working Dragoon GT. it works perfect, but some stickers have been worn out.
a lot of the people here are selling Dragoon V2 you should ask them about some of the stuff
Updating this thread - added Dragoon MSUV to my wanted list. If anyone has one (preferably the original white one, but I don't mind the proto grey one either), pm me to negotiate an offer.
beynval has all of these on his thread. You should PM him offers.
I bought a GT and V2 off Beynval, but the only MSUV he had (or offered me) was lime green (which I don't want).
i have a dragoon msuv running core waight disk but i have the dragoon ms attack ring and phantom fox bit protector [attack ring in white same with rc apart for the rubber tip which is red