[Buying]  BB-01 :: Starter Pegasus 105F

I will but for people who has this bey in Canada (ONLY)

I dont have a paypal but i can send my mailing by cash once i get my money Smile[/b]
yo! do you got a pegasis??
Where do you live? If you live in the TO just go to any ToysRUS and there are also WalMarts there everywhere just keep looking

Edit: FAIL SORRY! Unhappy
Pegasis 105F is part of the Metal System of MFB, which was not released by Hasbro.
(Jul. 02, 2010  6:07 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Where do you live? If you live in the TO just go to any ToysRUS and there are also WalMarts there everywhere just keep looking

Tired

BB-01 Starter Pegasis 105F ≠ BB-28 Starter Storm Pegasis 10RF

They are two completely different Beyblades. Hasbro will not be releasing Pegasis, along with all the other Metal System Beyblades.
im looking for BB-01 Starter Pegasis 105F not the S.Pegasis RF which i already have
(Jul. 02, 2010  8:33 PM)xXxLawlzxXx Wrote: im looking for BB-01 Starter Pegasis 105F not the S.Pegasis RF which i already have

Then the only other way is to buy online.
I doubt there's a seller in Canada who has one of these.
Either your get PayPal and get one from Asia.
Or you don't get one. Unless you get lucky O_O
They're quite expensive and hard to find as well. Try ebay.
(Jul. 01, 2010  2:49 AM)xXxLawlzxXx Wrote: I will but for people who has this bey in Canada (ONLY)

I dont have a paypal but i can send my mailing by cash once i get my money Smile[/b]

what do u mean by mailing cash what seller were
The only way your going to find one remotely in North America is ToyWiz and they're charging $35 USD I believe without shipping so it'll cost a lot. dimsum2u just restocked on them and he ships them nicely in a box so it won't get damaged I think it's about $10-$12 CAN