Burst3dPrinter's new service

Hey everyone if you want to have a beyblade made you can ask Burst3dPrinter it is a really good service there is a google form you need to fill out 

https://goo.gl/forms/juECSuOcPc8wOPam2

Just pm him if you want to have your own beyblade made
You should try this service
(Oct. 31, 2018  10:09 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: You should try this service

Have you tried it?
Yes it is also at a good price

(Oct. 31, 2018  10:21 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2018  10:09 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: You should try this service

Have you tried it?
Yes it is also at a good price
I don’t understand how the survey form thing does anything. Can anyone explain?
you first pm them including your gmail, then you fill out the survey with that same gmail then wait.
(Nov. 02, 2018  11:23 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: you first pm them including your gmail, then you fill out the survey with that same gmail then wait.

Oh I don’t think I provided my email but it still let me submit. Weird.
I have a few questions about this service:
How does the customer pay?
Are you able to add metal or rubber to the customer’s Beyblade if requested?
(Adding to my previous question) Can you make a Beyblade dual-rotation?
How much would a Beyblade (with Metal or rubber added) cost?
Can the customer keep get updates from you on discord?
Are you able to add gimmicks if requested?
Would a Beyblade cost more if you add more features? (Such as Dual rotation, Metal, Rubber, Revive Armour)
When designing a Beyblade, can a customer contact you on discord if they want to make any changes?

Please respond as soon as possible. Smile
(Nov. 14, 2018  5:03 AM)Charged Diamond Wrote: I have a few questions about this service:
How does the customer pay?
Are you able to add metal or rubber to the customer’s Beyblade if requested?
(Adding to my previous question) Can you make a Beyblade dual-rotation?
How much would a Beyblade (with Metal or rubber added) cost?
Can the customer keep get updates from you on discord?
Are you able to add gimmicks if requested?
Would a Beyblade cost more if you add more features? (Such as Dual rotation, Metal, Rubber, Revive Armour)
When designing a Beyblade, can a customer contact you on discord if they want to make any changes?

Please respond as soon as possible. Smile
Yes he can add metal and rubber you can just pm him what you want to have on your beyblade. Also he can add dual rotation on a beyblade. You can ask him through pm to keep up to date on your bey. I am not sure how to pay or how much you can ask him sorry if i am repeating the samesthing i am a customer i am just helping him with his service. He does add gimmicks and color.
(Nov. 02, 2018  11:18 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I don’t understand how the survey form thing does anything. Can anyone explain?
That form was to collect data on whether or not if I was going to go through with the service.
Why doesn't Burst3dPrinter make a thread for this himself? In the end, it should be him that decides whether or not he wants to be stormed by people that didn't get 3D prints from Xandork...
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:56 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Why doesn't Burst3dPrinter make a thread for this himself? In the end, it should be him that decides whether or not he wants to be stormed by people that didn't get 3D prints from Xandork...

I'm trying to make a thread but since I am new to this website, I don't know how to. I've tried looking up how to do it but nothing helped. I'll get one up soon though.

(Nov. 15, 2018  1:56 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Why doesn't Burst3dPrinter make a thread for this himself? In the end, it should be him that decides whether or not he wants to be stormed by people that didn't get 3D prints from Xandork...

Here is the link to my thread https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-3D-PRINTING-SERVICE
Since Burst3DPrinter has made their own thread on their service I'll be closing this thread