Burst truck driving around - Hasbro Beyblade Burst Tour

I hope this comes to the United States. Probably won't/ will take a long while.
@[Kei] pretty much listed everything, haha. The funniest part was that all WBO members placed, with @[1234beyblade] winning in the first tournament, I having won the second tournament and Kei finally winning the third and finally tournament. The prizes we were given were pretty.. decent; 1 Beyblade Burst starter and 1 Beyblade Burst triangle stadium, along with a certificate for winning.

It was constantly intense with the fear of bursting or being suddenly KOed because of how close the ridge is to the pocket. During free play, we were trying out some combos, and the ridge was just horrible where the Beys would skip right over it right at the beginning. Though, stadium aside, it was pretty fun seeing the 'Hasbro meta' with younger and newer players.

Burst Finishes in this tournament was.. not great, to say the least. I would say one interesting battle was when Nepstrius N2 Central Zephyr bursting my Unicrest Heavy Revolve in the first match! With my opponent already being at a 2 point lead and only needing a KO or spin finish to win, it was tense. This was also the case for the numerous launcher failures I had, where I ended up switching from my Supergrip Launcher to the small blue launcher early on, and kept exchanging the launchers for others a total of four times because my Beys would constantly get stuck to them.

Enough of the complaining, though; it was cool to see the custom mats they had with the types of Beyblades (Attack, Defense, Stamina and Balance), and the large array of parts they had to loan. It gave a lot of choice to new Beybladers, which I appreciate.

The judges were really cool, and we spoke to some of them about the original series (Plastics/Bakuten Shoot Beyblade), and how we import our Beys from Japan. And of course we mentioned the WBO too! One of the judges said he would be coming to Anime North this year, so I hope we do see him come!

The combos I used throughout the whole tournament were Kerbeus Gravity/Heavy Revolve, Unicrest Heavy/Spread Revolve and Valtryek Spread Revolve. VSR is extremely tight, and was able to pull off a burst finish against Kei's Kerbeus Heavy Revolve (I think that was the combo), oddly enough, along with a weird KO. Though, with all highlights are dark times, where I nearly lost to a young Blader using Yegdrion Gravity Revolve against my Kerbeus K2 Heavy Revolve. If she had more launch strength, no doubt she would have wiped the stadium with me. I also got 0-3ed by a young Blader, where I launched my UHR into the pocket, but then his V2GR landed on top of UHR (when he launched it) and instantly bursted it. This causes him to go to finals where he challenged Scott, and the rest is history.

This is a long post, and to finish it, here is footage taken by Zankye!

WHAT ABOUT AMERICANS
They just posted an ad for the tour, finally!: https://www.facebook.com/officialbeyblad...796457053/
(May. 21, 2017  1:16 AM)Kei Wrote: They just posted an ad for the tour, finally!: https://www.facebook.com/officialbeyblad...796457053/

Thanks for sharing! At the end, it showed the Xcalius X2 starter and what I think was the blue Odax O2 starter. I wonder if this could be the potential prizing that the women told us about? The prizes not available yet?
Awesome. I'm heading to Hamilton today Sunday so I guess I'll leave early and try to make it to the Burlington event!

What were the combo's you guys ended up using in this hasbro-only sorta tournament?
(May. 21, 2017  6:17 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Awesome. I'm heading to Hamilton today Sunday so I guess I'll leave early and try to make it to the Burlington event!

What were the combo's you guys ended up using in this hasbro-only sorta tournament?

Most of the combos our on this thread
(May. 21, 2017  1:01 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(May. 21, 2017  6:17 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Awesome. I'm heading to Hamilton today Sunday so I guess I'll leave early and try to make it to the Burlington event!

Most of the combos our on this thread

I know that we mostly used hard to burst combos, since Attack was extremely risky. I can't say that I would go with any attack type (besides VSR).
RHB was doing pretty well in our testing. I also liked RHV, but it is even more risky because of the terrible ridge in the Hasbro stadium.
I'm here at the Mississauga one and lots of people are here. All kids under 12 so...
(May. 22, 2017  6:00 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I'm here at the Mississauga one and lots of people are here. All kids under 12 so...

Ha, did you end up playing? Glad to hear there was a lot of people. I think the first stop was relatively quiet (especially in the beginning) because they hadn't even advertised the tour yet anywhere.
(May. 22, 2017  6:00 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I'm here at the Mississauga one and lots of people are here. All kids under 12 so...

If you played which combos did you use?
This looks incredible! I will drive to the truck myself if it makes an appearance in the US this year or next haha
But... I dont live in Canada....

BUT A NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!! THATS AWESOME!!!

But... its in Canada..
Wow if next year's one is somehow be qualifer of worldchampionship, there are chances of not having age limit toooo!!!! I hope if that's the case, it will happen at India as well (if in India, it would surely happen in Mumbai and Delhi) and if it did, I WILL BE COMING (to canada for final hehe)!!
Zankye informed me that the Beyblade Burst Tour website had updated the gallery, check it out!
https://www.beybladebursttour.ca/gallery.aspx

Let's play 'Spot the WBO Members' Wink