Burst challenge (Prime Apocalypse) bekfastblader is the winner!!!!!!!!

Judgement Diabolos Blitz Atomic
If that’s the case, Lord Longinus Sting quick’
OK guys stop giving me combos, I have a lot of battles to do.

(Dec. 14, 2019  7:55 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: If that’s the case, Lord Longinus Sting quick’

Sorry, you have failed to burst Apocalypse. Combo disqualified.

(Dec. 14, 2019  1:29 PM)Ultra spryz3n Wrote: Lord spriggan hybrid (try both spin direction)

(Dec. 14, 2019  5:07 PM)Gember Wrote: Crash Ragnarok ratchet octa.

(Dec. 14, 2019  9:18 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Judgement Diabolos Sting Quick'

Congratulations, you have burst Prime Apocalypse. You are the winner of this tournament.

The tournament is over, thank you guys for participating.
Please tell me that you have recorded the battle video, because I really want to see Apocalypse burst.?
(Dec. 14, 2019  10:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: OK guys stop giving me combos, I have a lot of battles to do.

(Dec. 14, 2019  7:55 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: If that’s the case, Lord Longinus Sting quick’

(Dec. 14, 2019  1:29 PM)Ultra spryz3n Wrote: Lord spriggan hybrid (try both spin direction)

(Dec. 14, 2019  5:07 PM)Gember Wrote: Crash Ragnarok ratchet octa.

(Dec. 14, 2019  9:18 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Judgement Diabolos Sting Quick'

Congratulations, you have burst Prime Apocalypse. You are the winner of this tournament.

No way!!!!!!!! how?
(Dec. 15, 2019  4:34 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Please tell me that you have recorded the battle video, because I really want to see Apocalypse burst.?
I did.

(Dec. 15, 2019  6:08 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  10:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: OK guys stop giving me combos, I have a lot of battles to do.

No way!!!!!!!! how?
It hit the weak spot when it was red.
(Dec. 15, 2019  12:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  4:34 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Please tell me that you have recorded the battle video, because I really want to see Apocalypse burst.?
I did.

(Dec. 15, 2019  6:08 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: No way!!!!!!!! how?
It hit the weak spot when it was red.

oof. Yay though!!!
(Feb. 17, 2020  1:11 AM)TBNRblader Wrote: Wizard Diablos zenith variable'

Too late. This challenge is already done and finished.
(Feb. 17, 2020  1:14 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  1:11 AM)TBNRblader Wrote: Wizard Diablos zenith variable'

Too late. This challenge is already done and finished.
Yes, and I don't have variable'.
(Feb. 17, 2020  2:10 AM)TBNRblader Wrote: Use evolution

Dude, he just said this challenge is over, so stop asking.
Forgive me my friend. Maybe I'll make a new challenge in the future.
(Feb. 17, 2020  2:47 AM)g2_ Wrote:
Forgive me my friend. Maybe I'll make a new challenge in the future.

Thanks
I know this is done...
But maybe for your next challenge, you should make to where we hafta burst either prime apocalypse or bigbang genesis with the bigbang armor on it!
(Feb. 17, 2020  3:16 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I know this is done...
But maybe for your next challenge, you should make to where we hafta burst either prime apocalypse or bigbang genesis with the bigbang armor on it!
LOL Prime Apocalypse with the Big Bang armor will never burst.
(Feb. 17, 2020  11:04 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  3:16 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I know this is done...
LOL Prime Apocalypse with the Big Bang armor will never burst.

That sounds like a challenge to me...
(Feb. 17, 2020  3:01 AM)TBNRblader Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  2:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Forgive me my friend. Maybe I'll make a new challenge in the future.

Thanks

Bruh why did u revive a dead thread and you didn’t even read what the other said about his challenge already ended. Not cool dude.
(Feb. 17, 2020  11:52 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Bruh why did u revive a dead thread and you didn’t even read what the other said about his challenge already ended. Not cool dude.

No need to be this aggressive about it, especially when it's only been 2 months. It's not like this thread is well and truly ancient or something.

That's aside from the fact that the bigbang armor has already led to a potential revival of this challenge, which you seem to have also completely missed. If you're gonna accuse him of not reading, then please do so yourself. That's "not cool dude".
(Feb. 20, 2020  9:37 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  11:52 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Bruh why did u revive a dead thread and you didn’t even read what the other said about his challenge already ended. Not cool dude.

No need to be this aggressive about it, especially when it's only been 2 months. It's not like this thread is well and truly ancient or something.

That's aside from the fact that the bigbang armor has already led to a potential revival of this challenge, which you seem to have also completely missed. If you're gonna accuse him of not reading, then please do so yourself. That's "not cool dude".
The guy wanted to join the challenge but he didn’t read what rob said, also this is revived for a suggestion for another challenge.