Zephyr
Unite
Revolve
Orbit
Yielding
Merge
Iron
(Oct. 12, 2017  12:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Go to the “Build me a Combo” thread

No, I made this list so people could see the good Beyblade burst parts.
(Oct. 12, 2017  1:20 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  12:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Go to the “Build me a Combo” thread

No, I made this list so people could see the good Beyblade burst parts.

We already have a competitive combos list that lists these as well as combos for them
You can see that on pg. 15 on the competitive combos list

EDIT:
First time being Ninja'd :P
(Oct. 12, 2017  12:23 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Layers
Attack
Valkyrie/Valtryek
Xcalibur/Xcalius
Ragnaruk/Roktavor
Minoboros
Inferno Ifrit/Ifritor I2
Legend Spriggan
Nightmare Longinus?
Twin Nemesis?
Defense
Wyvern/Wyvron
Unicorn/Unicrest
Kaiser Kerbeus/Kerbeus K2
Beast Behemoth/Betromoth B2
Acid Anubis/Anubion A2?
Kreis Satan
Stamina
Odin
Deathscyther/Doomscizor
Dark Deathscyther
Unicrest U2
Drain Fafnir
Maximum Garuda
Balance
Neptune/Nepstrius
Disks
Attack
Force
Boost?
Gravity
Triple
Defense
Armed
Knuckle
Stamina
Gravity
Ring
Balance
Yell
Heavy
Frames
Attack
Meteor
Stamina
Glaive
Drivers
Attack
Accel
assault
Quake?
Extreme
Variable
Hold
Defense
Massive
Needle
Press
Stamina
Defense
Claw
Weight
Balance
Survive
Gyro
Zephyr
Unite
Revolve
Orbit
Yielding
Merge
Iron

nightmare longinus isn't even released,theres really no point putting something unconfirmed even if questionable on a list. [also your post is in the wrong place]
Attack
Valkyrie/Valtryek
Xcalibur/Xcalius
Ragnaruk/Roktavor
Minoboros
Inferno Ifrit/Ifritor I2
Legend Spriggan
Nightmare Longinus?
Twin Nemesis?
Defense
Wyvern/Wyvron
Unicorn/Unicrest
Acid Anubis/Anubion A2?
Kreis Satan
Stamina
Odin
Deathscyther/Doomscizor
Dark Deathscyther
Unicrest U2
Drain Fafnir
Maximum Garuda
Balance
Neptune/Nepstrius
Disks
Attack
Force
Boost?
Gravity
Triple
Defense
Armed
Knuckle
Stamina
Gravity
Ring
Balance
Yell
Heavy
Frames
Attack
Meteor
Stamina
Glaive
Drivers
Attack
Accel
assault
Quake?
Extreme
Variable
Hold
Defense
Massive
Needle
Press
Stamina
Defense
Claw
Weight
Balance
Survive
Gyro
Zephyr
Unite
Revolve
Orbit
Yielding
Merge
Iron
you know unicrest u2 isnt that top teir and if were talking about stamina then you should put guardian kerbeus and acid anubis
and in defense kreis satan isnt to good at it its better alter cronos and neptune
 and boost and triple are not good at attack because of the lightness
and if were are talking defense/stamina put 2/4
 quake and variable are not so good at attack
massive needle and press ar not good best in defense is defense and atomic
 claw and weight are not good in stamina you should put defense/revolve/orbit/atomic and possibly bearing
and i tottaly agree with you in zepryr and iron but yielding and merge no and survive/gyro/revolve/orbit only work in balance with a heavy/core disk and frame and an attack type layer 
 after all is a good list not acurate but good congrats Grin
(Oct. 12, 2017  3:32 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
Attack
Valkyrie/Valtryek
Xcalibur/Xcalius
Ragnaruk/Roktavor
Minoboros
Inferno Ifrit/Ifritor I2
Legend Spriggan
Nightmare Longinus?
Twin Nemesis?
Defense
Wyvern/Wyvron
Unicorn/Unicrest
Acid Anubis/Anubion A2?
Kreis Satan
Stamina
Odin
Deathscyther/Doomscizor
Dark Deathscyther
Unicrest U2
Drain Fafnir
Maximum Garuda
Balance
Neptune/Nepstrius
Disks
Attack
Force
Boost?
Gravity
Triple
Defense
Armed
Knuckle
Stamina
Gravity
Ring
Balance
Yell
Heavy
Frames
Attack
Meteor
Stamina
Glaive
Drivers
Attack
Accel
assault
Quake?
Extreme
Variable
Hold
Defense
Massive
Needle
Press
Stamina
Defense
Claw
Weight
Balance
Survive
Gyro
Zephyr
Unite
Revolve
Orbit
Yielding
Merge
Iron
you know unicrest u2 isnt that top teir and if were talking about stamina then you should put guardian kerbeus and acid anubis
and in defense kreis satan isnt to good at it its better alter cronos and neptune
 claw and weight are not good in stamina you should put defense/revolve/orbit/atomic and possibly bearing
and i tottaly agree with you in zepryr and iron but yielding and merge no and survive/gyro/revolve/orbit only work in balance with a heavy/core disk and frame and an attack type layer 
 after all is a good list not acurate but good congrats Grin
I heard that some people consider Quake good, many people like a fresh variable, many people consider Needle top-tier for defense, Yielding has strong stamina, burst defense, attack, and the ability to hold it's stamina. Unicrest U2 is hard to burst, and has strong stamina, Weight has spin steal, Massive and Press are top-tier for defense in my opinion, Claw does have good stamina, it just has a scrape risk, lightweight disks can have good attack, Merge has decent stamina and the ability to counter attack, survive has a 'springy' tip and strong stamina, gyro has strong defense and stamina, same with revolve and orbit. I will add the layers you suggested, though.
this list is heavily outdated and is not needed sincee we already have list of competitive combos.it also has alot of false info.
(Oct. 12, 2017  10:30 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  3:32 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: you know unicrest u2 isnt that top teir and if were talking about stamina then you should put guardian kerbeus and acid anubis
 after all is a good list not acurate but good congrats :D
I heard that some people consider Quake good, many people like a fresh variable, many people consider Needle top-tier for defense, Yielding has strong stamina, burst defense, attack, and the ability to hold it's stamina. Unicrest U2 is hard to burst, and has strong stamina, Weight has spin steal, Massive and Press are top-tier for defense in my opinion, Claw does have good stamina, it just has a scrape risk, lightweight disks can have good attack, Merge has decent stamina and the ability to counter attack, survive has a 'springy' tip and strong stamina, gyro has strong defense and stamina, same with revolve and orbit. I will add the layers you suggested, though.

Quake is fun driver to use but despite having decent stamina, it is not top tier, as it can be difficult to maintain a flower pattern.Variable is a decent alternative to Xtreme as when fresh it has slightly better stamina than xtreme while still being fairly easy to control. Needle is a decent defensive driver but it is not close to top tier (maybe in Hasbro only). Yielding does not have strong attack. Unicrest U2 while able to make a tight fit with certain drivers is not top tier as it suffers from recoil due to the horn (causing a burst and KO risk) aswell as having poor stamina. Weight is a scrape risk due to it design. Massive is literally the worst defense driver available while Hasbro press has a tight spring mechanism which makes it burst resistant. Claw is outclassed by better stamina drivers. Heavier discs are usually better for attack such as heavy/knuckle/gravity. Merge is not even close to being top tier and it actually has pretty bad stamina. Survive doesn't have a springy tip (thats revolve) but survive and gyro are outclassed by revolve. Orbit is one of the best defensive drivers but it is outclassed a little now by atomic.
(Oct. 13, 2017  11:39 PM)Shaady Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  10:30 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I heard that some people consider Quake good, many people like a fresh variable, many people consider Needle top-tier for defense, Yielding has strong stamina, burst defense, attack, and the ability to hold it's stamina. Unicrest U2 is hard to burst, and has strong stamina, Weight has spin steal, Massive and Press are top-tier for defense in my opinion, Claw does have good stamina, it just has a scrape risk, lightweight disks can have good attack, Merge has decent stamina and the ability to counter attack, survive has a 'springy' tip and strong stamina, gyro has strong defense and stamina, same with revolve and orbit. I will add the layers you suggested, though.

Quake is fun driver to use but despite having decent stamina, it is not top tier, as it can be difficult to maintain a flower pattern.Variable is a decent alternative to Xtreme as when fresh it has slightly better stamina than xtreme while still being fairly easy to control. Needle is a decent defensive driver but it is not close to top tier (maybe in Hasbro only). Yielding does not have strong attack. Unicrest U2 while able to make a tight fit with certain drivers is not top tier as it suffers from recoil due to the horn (causing a burst and KO risk) aswell as having poor stamina. Weight is a scrape risk due to it design. Massive is literally the worst defense driver available while Hasbro press has a tight spring mechanism which makes it burst resistant. Claw is outclassed by better stamina drivers. Heavier discs are usually better for attack such as heavy/knuckle/gravity. Merge is not even close to being top tier and it actually has pretty bad stamina. Survive doesn't have a springy tip (thats revolve) but survive and gyro are outclassed by revolve. Orbit is one of the best defensive drivers but it is outclassed a little now by atomic.

How do you delete/close a thread?
Just ask a moderator, they'll close it soonafter
?
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:35 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Just ask a moderator, they'll close it soonafter

Okay. I'm new, so I don't know any, could you please ask for me?
I can't do that, they probs wouldn't close it as soon as if you pmed them
Just click on a mod's profile and click 'send message' and you can ask them there