Burst Sense

[Image: 71U4cE6OPVL._SX355_.jpg]
You guys remember Orochi? Yeah, I don't either. Anyways, in the anime he has the power to hear beyblades (sounds weird, I know) and predict when they burst. What I found interesting is that I found a way to predict beyblades bursting in the same way. I notice that when a bey is close to bursting, it will get louder because of the little pressure in between the layer and the forge disc.
Just tried this! and it actually worked it's pretty cool
I also noticed that it is easier to hear with Hasbro beys
Yeah they get more "clunky" or idk how to describe it. It is possible.
(Mar. 10, 2018  10:59 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: You guys remember Orochi? Yeah, I don't either.

big mood

i somehow have this ability to accurately predict if a beyblade is going to burst/ outspin/ knockout or not, and it isnt by the sound, it is more of how i see the battle and the beyblades spin (i.e. sometimes, i can predict that i will win by LAD or burst at the near end of the round even when others doubt my prediction and im almost accurate 90% of the time.)
So if you can get good at this trick you could pull a Lui and say "burst now" right before a burst.
If you play burst very often or you just have a fine hearing, you will be able to hear the clicks and know when it will Burst. It really works, at least for @[DraconicArt], @[BeelzebBlader] aka SatombCrafter and me. We three have aspergers syndrome which also increases our hearing by a lot. It can be a gift but it can also be a course if you hear everything around you at the highest volume all at the same time. Please don't ask me why all of my real life friends are in the spectrum. I have no idea. ^^' PS: I'm sorry if I went off topic.
It works great with volcanic it's hard to hear it though
sometimes (I actually dont play beyblade IRL, i just watch vids) when I hear a bey about to burst it's as if I have this feeling every time it hits that kinds screams 'Burst Likely'
(Jun. 05, 2018  6:19 PM)TL14 Wrote: If you play burst very often or you just have a fine hearing, you will be able to hear the clicks and know when it will Burst. It really works, at least for @[DraconicArt], @[BeelzebBlader] aka SatombCrafter and me. We three have aspergers syndrome which also increases our hearing by a lot. It can be a gift but it can also be a course if you hear everything around you at the highest volume all at the same time. Please don't ask me why all of my real life friends are in the spectrum. I have no idea. ^^' PS: I'm sorry if I went off topic.

I think I have a kind of visual version of this.