Burn Phoenix 135MS - Draft

Hey guys, I was wondering if I can post my draft for Burn Phoenix 135MS. I understand that BlackAce has called this article. I also understand that there is a thread for this already; however, since I have not seen any progress from his Original Draft, I thought I would attempt to do it. Sorry BlackAce.

Face:
Weight: 1.08 Grams

The Face on this Beyblade depicts the Firebird, or as it is known more colloquially, the Phoenix, one of the eighty-eight constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Phoenix
Weight: 2.93 Grams

The regular release of Phoenix is bright orange in color. The Phoenix Clear Wheel is of an overall jagged design. At two opposite ends of the Clear Wheel, two “heads” of a Phoenix are depicted. These “heads” are followed by tails with three pentagons on each side, resembling the tail feathers of a Phoenix.

Metal Wheel: Burn
Weight: 31.86 Grams

Burn is currently one of the largest Metal Wheels by circumference, rivaling the circumference of Flame. The Metal Wheel is of a smooth, circular design, with two subtle protrusions on each end. The outer portion has “Burn Wheel” engraved on it. Overall, its ebb is very smooth, and despite the presence of the protrusions, it produces little recoil. The inner portion of the Wheel has a design that resembles the sun. Upon closer inspection, one can see that the “sun” is thinner than the outer portion of the Wheel. Much like the pre- HWS Virgo Wheel, Burn focuses its weight on the outer portion of its body, and thus, makes it a staple part for Stamina customization. When the weight is focused on the outer portion of the spinning Wheel, it creates a physical effect known as the "Fly Wheel Effect".

As well as its effective use in Stamina customizations, Burn is also capable of producing a fair amount of Smash Attack. When placed on top of a low Track and a Rubber Flat Bottom, Burn displays its prominent potential as an Attack Wheel. Furthermore, what separates Burn from other Attack Wheels is, again, the weight focused on the outer portion. This is advantageous as it is rather difficult for an opposing Beyblade to interrupt its path of movement.

Use in Attack Customization

Burn can be utilized in the Attack customization Burn Capricorne 90RF.

Use in Stamina Customization

Burn can be utilized in the Stamina customization Burn Bull 145SD.

Track: 135
Weight: 1.34 Grams

135 is the third highest Track to be released; the first being 230. Currently, there have been no other variations of Tracks released for the 135 Track. As of now, 135 is only available through the purchase of Burn Phoenix 135MS.

Bottom: Metal Sharp
Weight: 1.28 Grams

MS, as its name suggests, is a Bottom with a Sharp tip made of metal. Such a Bottom produces very little friction between it and the Stadium floor, and thus, it can produce very long spin times. However, MS is one of the S (Sharp) series Bottoms which have been notoriously known for having poor balance, and MS is no exception. When an opposing Beyblade strikes another that is using an MS Bottom, the Beyblade using MS will more so than often be knocked off of balance, increasing the chance of scraping the Stadium floor with its Metal Wheel, which leads to a significant loss of Stamina.

Overall:

Burn Phoenix 135MS as an uncustomized Beyblade shows little to no potential as a competitive Beyblade. However, there is one noteworthy part in this set: Burn. Burn shows an almost unrivalled performance when it comes to Stamina; its ability as a Stamina Wheel even surpasses Flame, which was once perceived as one of the greatest Stamina Wheels in the HWS line up. Every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

Tear it to shreds if you must. And again, sorry for posting another thread on this Beyblade.
You should mention the differences in the Burn Molds. The second mold of burn has a weight of 33.0 something like that (I'm not 100% sure on the weight but its around 33)
I only have the first mold unfortunately; if someone could PM the information on it, that would be great.
You should mention Burn's use in Attack combos.

Haha... I was working on my own draft, but I was trying to find a perfect Attack combo first.
Ah! I knew I was forgetting something! Aside from the second mold, which I had in the back of my mind, I do recall reading that Burn had very good Smash Attack. I will update my draft, then re-post.

Edit: Thank you Daegor42, toonpenguin, and Diamond.
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:32 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Edit: Thank you Daegor42, toonpenguin, and Diamond.
Huh, what did I help you with?

Anyway, would the MS section be slightly better like this?

Bottom: Metal Sharp
Weight: 1.28 Grams

MS, as its name suggests, is a Bottom with a Sharp tip made of metal. Such a Bottom produces very little friction between it and the Stadium floor, and thus, it can produce very long spin times. However, MS is one of the S (Sharp) series Bottoms which have been notoriously known for having poor balance, and MS is no exception. When an opposing Beyblade strikes another that is using an MS Bottom, the Beyblade using MS will more so than often be knocked off of balance, increasing the chance of scraping the Stadium floor with its Metal Wheel, which leads to a significant loss of Stamina.

Also, I can provide the pictures of a mint Burn Phoenix 135MS (those pics are in my hard-drive ATM).
I believe I have the second mold, but I don't have the first to compare it with.

RエスコルピオT125JB said that the second mold's gap is deeper, but besides that and the length of the gap, that's all I know is different.

I remember those pics, Diamond!
Diamond, I was reading about your Burn Capricorne 90RF Attack combo thread. Daegor42 reminded me of Burn's use in Attack, which prompted me to look for your thread. Therefore, I thanked you.

Aside from some of the information that will be posted in the OP, are there any errors in my deliverance of the information, grammatical and spelling errors?
Would it be relevant to mention that Burn was made to be one of the largest Metal Wheels ? Anyway, this helps the Flywheel Effect with stamina.
hello everyone, how to find out which metal wheel is a 1st mold or a 2nd mold wheel?
I always get puzzled with this thing.
Also why do burn have a good smash attack?
I thought it is a stamina wheel more than a attack or defense wheel.
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:57 AM)Burn Phoenix Wrote: hello everyone, how to find out which metal wheel is a 1st mold or a 2nd mold wheel?
http://ameblo.jp/getta86/image-105919878...88184.html
(^ The Burn on the left is the 2nd mold. The Burn on the right is the 1st mold)

(Aug. 13, 2010  10:57 AM)Burn Phoenix Wrote: Also why do burn have a good smash attack?
Hmm, this is probably due to Burn's weight being focus mainly on the outside. Wheels that have it's weight focused on the outside are 'harder to interrupt' and helps provide more effective Smash attack, IIRC.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...n_Velocity

Also, other members have previously mentioned that Wheels that has its weight focused on the outside usually have quick movement speeds with RF (eg. Libra, Burn), quick moving speeds can help provide a more effective Smash.
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:57 AM)Burn Phoenix Wrote: hello everyone, how to find out which metal wheel is a 1st mold or a 2nd mold wheel?
Also why do burn have a good smash attack?

Comparison between mold 1 and mold 2. Mold 1, left; mold 2, right (Click to View)
This shall help you for the second question, use the search function next time. Smile
Hm, are we going to be able to use that picture on the BeyWiki? Who took it?
I am terribly sorry for necro-ing this thread, but I just updated the OP with everyone's suggestions to my fullest extent minus the Mold differences. I don't have Burn Mold 2, and despite everyone telling me the difference and providing photographs, I still fail to see it and describe it. I also need to elaborate on the Fly Wheel effect that Kai-V has mentioned.

Again, I'm terribly sorry for necro-ing, but it would be greatly appreciated if anyone can provide more feedback for this.
Yeah, a Mold Variations section needs to be added.

Burn Phoenix 135MS Wrote:Track: 135
Weight: 1.34 Grams

135 is the second highest Track to be released; the first being 145 and its variants. Currently, there have been no other variations of Tracks released for the 135 Track. 135 was released in conjunction with Metal Sharp, or MS, as it is a rather tall Bottom.

While it may potentially be true here, implying 135 was released here because of MS' height isn't appropriate as a general descriptor of it, as if it is ever released again, we need to link it back here - it's surplus information which may or may not be true.

However other than the two points I've raised, it mostly looks pretty good.
So, why hasn't this been uploaded to Beywiki?
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:12 AM)OtakuCyrus Wrote: So, why hasn't this been uploaded to Beywiki?

Still needs revising and editing I guess till' it's near perfect, and the mold variants.

Also, wouldn't 135 be the third-highest track due to 230?
Include other versions , such as the Blizzard version.
As well as those there's the ones in the recent random booster.
I think it should be mentioned that the american version was renamed Burn Fireblaze and that the writing of "Burn Wheel" on the Fusion Wheel was removed for the american mold. also, isn't it a little critical to say that the bey has little to no competitive use uncustomized despite it's very high stamina?
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:49 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: I think it should be mentioned that the american version was renamed Burn Fireblaze and that the writing of "Burn Wheel" on the Fusion Wheel was removed for the american mold. also, isn't it a little critical to say that the bey has little to no competitive use uncustomized despite it's very high stamina?

UNCUSTOMISED it has litttle or no use, the beginning it should have a little thing that says the name variation, the burn wheel would be in a mold variation section Speechless
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:53 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:49 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: I think it should be mentioned that the american version was renamed Burn Fireblaze and that the writing of "Burn Wheel" on the Fusion Wheel was removed for the american mold. also, isn't it a little critical to say that the bey has little to no competitive use uncustomized despite it's very high stamina?

UNCUSTOMISED it has litttle or no use, the beginning it should have a little thing that says the name variation, the burn wheel would be in a mold variation section Speechless

I think it would be of use if you want a high stamina bey, all things considered
That has horrible balance and not the optimal height for a good Stamina performance in a battle ...