Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix 135MS

This is my first article so I am prepared to face ALOT ALOT ALOT of criticism, so criticize me as much as you want, and my format compared to the WBO is different so I am sorry if this post sucks, sorry.

Face: Fireblaze/Phoenix

The face depicts phoenix, one of the minor constellation in the southern sky.

Clear Wheel: Fireblaze/Phoenix

Weight: 2.9 grams

The color of this energy ring is opaque blazing orange color that has two holes on each end of the ring, probably representing the Phoenix's eye. This energy ring also has a rotational fire shape to it, thus representing the phoenix's fiery wings.

Fusion Wheel: Burn
Weight: 31.9 grams

The Burn wheel as said in the review above is the best hasbro and possibly Takara-Tomy fusion wheel for Stamina, as you can see the inside of the fusion wheel seems to fit the shape of the energy ring fireblaze and since seemingly that the weight is focused on the outside of the fusion wheel, thus making it the best wheel for stamina. This wheel has no attack potential, but has a little defense potential. This can be put into a top-tier stamina combo, Burn Bull AD/DF145SD/WD or Burn Bull 100/90/85SD/WD
It has a very smooth outer edge and very few protrusions also making it a good wheel for stamina.

MOLD VARIATION:
The Burn Fusion Wheel has two different molds, though the effect is negligible it still makes a difference. The first mold which was released with Takara-Tomy had the word "Burn" engraved on it, and was very light. Eventually, progressing through the "bey years" Hasbro released Burn Fireblaze with also the name change from Burn Phoenix to Burn Fireblaze, the Burn Wheel was heavier and also the word "burn" was literally erased and replaced with better "metal", thus making it worse for stamina, but in some cases it is actually a good thing.

Spin Track: 135

Weight: 1.3 grams

The 135 spin track has been released with the Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix beyblade released with Hasbro. This track has been proven to be a mid profile track, still being kind of tall. This track is best when you don't want your beyblade to touch the stadium floor as easily and want to give it decent stamina, better choices for stamina are: 145. This track may be decent against attack beyblades, but still isn't really recommended as it is still pretty high, This could also be put into good use for balance types, suggested tracks against attack beyblades are:T125 and CH120.

Bottom: Metal Sharp

Weight: 1.2 grams

The MS performance is basically a ES tip but it is not free-spinning and the whole bottom tip is made of metal. This allows for less friction between it and the stadium floor, resulting it getting knocked out or lose balance pretty easily. The tip itself also balances on just that and at times just like the RF tip, The MS tip can also spin independently at times to times, but has barely any friction between it and the stadium resulting in long spin time, but a heavy attacker can immediately knock it out and it is game over. The metal itself is pretty useless as all sharp tips have balancing issues.

Overall:

Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix's only competitive part is the Burn Wheel, though this beyblade may seem useless, it is an interesting beyblade that has a specially made tip for it that is made out of metal.
Every Blader should own at least 1 of this beyblade.
use "one" not "1".
Thanks for your feedback
how do you like my first article anyways?!
Its a S Not ES.
Quote:This wheel has no attack potential, but has a little defense potential.
Burn does have attack, but not defense.
(Mar. 08, 2011  8:56 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
Quote:This wheel has no attack potential, but has a little defense potential.
Burn does have attack, but not defense.

Agree with you, but it 'absorbs' shocks well.
Thanks for all your feedback, I will edit it when I have time, but seriously I need more criticism lol
(Mar. 08, 2011  6:56 AM)SlayerlvX Wrote: This is my first article so I am prepared to face ALOT ALOT ALOT of criticism, so criticize me as much as you want, and my format compared to the WBO is different so I am sorry if this post sucks, sorry.

Face:Phoenix

The face depicts phoenix, one of the minor constellation in the southern sky.

Clear Wheel:Phoenix

The color of this energy ring is opaque blazing orange color that has two holes on each end of the ring,representing the Phoenix's eye. This energy ring also has a rotational fire shape to it, thus representing the phoenix's fiery wings.

Fusion Wheel: Burn

The Burn wheel as you can see the inside of the fusion wheel seems to fit the shape of the energy ring Phoenix and since seemingly that the weight is focused on the outside of the fusion wheel with the words 'Burn" Engraved on it, thus making it the one best wheel for stamina. This wheel has Good attack potential. It has a very smooth outer edge and very few protrusions that cause little recoil also making it a good wheel for stamina.

MOLD VARIATION:
The Burn Fusion Wheel has two different molds, though there is a slight difference in the performance so it still makes a difference. The first mold which was released with Takara-Tomy had the word "Burn" engraved on it, and was very light. Eventually, progressing through the "bey years" Hasbro released Burn Fireblaze with also the name change from Burn Phoenix to Burn Fireblaze, the Burn Wheel was heavier and also the word "burn" was literally erased and replaced with better "metal", thus making it worse for stamina, but in some cases it is actually a good thing.

Spin Track: 135

The 135 spin track has been released with the Burn Phoenix in a Yellow color. This track has been proven to be a mid profile track, still being kind of tall.This Track was made as MS is a rather tall tip.So, to go with it. . This track is a decent stamina track, but still isn't really recommended as it is still pretty high, suggested tracks against attack beyblades are:GB145 or 230.

This Tip allows for less friction between it and the stadium floor, resulting it getting knocked out or lose balance pretty easily. The tip itself also balances on just that and at times just like the RF tip, The MS tip can also spin independently at times to times, but has barely any friction between it and the stadium resulting in long spin time, but a heavy attacker can immediately knock it out and it is game over. The metal itself is pretty useless as all sharp tips have balancing issues.

Overall:

Burn Phoenix's only competetive art is Burn while all the others being outclassed.It is still a great purchase.

A lot pf changes
Or I think we should ditch this as there is a better article.
Great article but there are a few mistakes too.
This article is too opinionative, and needs for detail. You didn't describe parts well enough. Be more verbose. Take out things like "bey years", because it is informal for Beywiki. Also, you are supposed to put Japanese names (Metal Wheel, Track,) However, you are a rookie, so, I won't be harsh. Just look at this to fix your article:

(Mar. 08, 2011  6:56 AM)SlayerlvX Wrote: Face: Fireblaze/Phoenix

The face depicts Phoenix, one of the minor constellation in the southern sky.

Clear Wheel: Fireblaze/Phoenix

The color of this energy ring is opaque blazing orange color that has two holes on each end of the ring, probably representing the Phoenix's eye. This clear wheel also has a rotational fire shape to it, thus representing the phoenix's fiery wings.

Metal Wheel: Burn

The Burn wheel in it's Mold 1 state, Is the one of the best Stamina Metal Wheels, Seond only to Earth [Mold 1] The inside of the fusion wheel seems to fit the shape of the clear wheel Phoenix/Fireblaze and since seemingly that the weight is focused on the outside of the metal wheel, thus making it a top tier wheel for stamina. This wheel has some attack potential, but has a no defense potential. This can be put into a top-tier stamina combo, Burn Bull AD/DF145SD/WD or Burn Bull 100/90/85SD/WD
It has a very smooth outer edge and very few protrusions also making it a good wheel for stamina.

MOLD VARIATION:
The Burn Fusion Wheel has two different molds, though the effect is negligible it still makes a difference. The first mold which was released with Takara-Tomy had the word "Burn" engraved on it, and was very light. Eventually, progressing through the years Hasbro released Burn Fireblaze with also the name change from Burn Phoenix to Burn Fireblaze, the Burn Wheel was heavier and also the word "burn" was literally erased and replaced with better "metal", thus making it worse for stamina, but in some cases it is actually a good thing.

Track: 135

The 135 spin track has been released with the Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix beyblade released with Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY. This track has been proven to be a mid profile track, still being kind of tall. This track is best when you don't want your beyblade to touch the stadium floor as easily and want to give it decent stamina, better choices for stamina are: DF145, AD145, 230, 85,90,100,145. This track may be decent against attack beyblades, but still isn't really recommended as it is still pretty high, This could also be put into good use for balance types, suggested tracks against attack beyblades are:T125 and CH120.

The MS performance is basically a S tip but it is not free-spinning and the whole bottom tip is made of metal. This allows for less friction between it and the stadium floor, resulting it getting knocked out or lose balance pretty easily. The tip itself also balances on just that and at times just like the RF tip, The MS tip can also spin independently from time to time, but has barely any friction between it and the stadium resulting in long spin time, but a heavy attacker can immediately knock it out and it is game over.The metal itself is pretty useless as all of the Sharp series bottoms have balancing issues.

Overall:

Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix's only competitive part is the Burn Wheel, though this beyblade may seem useless, it is an interesting beyblade that has a specially made tip for it that is made out of metal.
Every Blader should own at least one of this beyblade.

Wow, Quite of a few changes, lot of grammatical errors. But, Since this is you're first article, It's alright. You'll learn
I'd normally turn this into a mess of bold statements and Strike out text, but this needs to be rewritten completely.

Nocto, you lack info in the 135 section, your Burn section is repetitive, out of order, and weren't there 4 molds? Plus, your Metal Sharp section is informal and awkwardly written. Your overall is also informal. Your own isn't any better.
(Mar. 09, 2011  12:34 AM)Sequoia Wrote: Nocto, you lack info in the 135 section, your Burn section is repetitive, out of order, and weren't there 4 molds? Plus, your Metal Sharp section is informal and awkwardly written. Your overall is also informal. Your own isn't any better.

What few tests I could find didn't bring anything conclusive. It's useless to add anything more until proper tests are done, if any.

My Burn isn't repetitive at all, there's just three versions, organized differently, hence the colors. Doesn't take a whole lot of brains to figure that out.

Molds: You're right, I forgot one, never heard of a 4th tho. Unless you're throwing random numbers around, I'd appreciate if you could point out that one.

MS: Maybe, nothing stops you from rewording it however. I'll do it, if nobody comes up with anything better.
For your Burn section, I don't see why you need three different versions, unless you think that your attempt of rewriting something will be rejected by me again..... But each version is very unorganized though. You put things out of order on all three versions.

Oh yes, there are four Burn molds, as said by Ultrablader. Ask him. For 135..... Well I understand though. Just be as verbose as possible. Yes, look at the stamina testing. Oh yes, you rewrite the MS if you want.

I forgot, can you be less rude?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 5-minute Virgo better than Burn Mold 1?

CS has use in Defense customizations.
Quote:This can be put into a top-tier stamina combo, Burn Bull AD/DF145SD/WD or Burn Bull 100/90/85SD/WD

Write it like this:
Use in Stamina Customizations:
Burn Bull 85/AD145PD/WD/SD

And DF145 is outclassed too. No need to write 90/100 because 85 is better than them.
(Mar. 09, 2011  9:13 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
Quote:This can be put into a top-tier stamina combo, Burn Bull AD/DF145SD/WD or Burn Bull 100/90/85SD/WD

Write it like this:
Use in Stamina Customizations:
Burn Bull 85/AD145PD/WD/SD

And DF145 is outclassed too. No need to write 90/100 because 85 is better than them.

Burn Bull 85/AD145 PD/WD/SD - Should Be Like This.

And Mold Variation Should Be In Bold. - To The Article.
Thanks for your feedback!!!
(and criticsm)
anyways I was reading some of your guy's comment and found out that burn has 4 molds?!?!?!
If someone can differentiate between the four because I am thinking of re-writing the article
thanks Wink
Burn has Four Molds TT Mold 1 Hasbro Mold TT Mold 2 Super Deck Mold.
You can find the weight of all the molds here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-...hts+of+MFB

EDIT:
Quote:The face depicts phoenix, one of the minor constellation in the southern sky.

You should write this instead of what you wrote:
The face decipts Pheonix, one of the 88 constellations in space.
Found the 4th mold, edited MS and Overall.

Article:
Your own still sounds awkward and is weirdly written. I will elaborate some other time.
Good article! You need to improve! Also, the MS section sounds weird...
In the Burn section, you say that its the best wheel of hasbro and TT change that wheel to- its probably the best Fusion wheel 'mold' by Hasbro and TT as...... it fits in perfectly
People are giving this article way more praise than it deserves. It has an informal and opinionative description of parts ("probably representing the Phoenix's eye"), it is not described well, it needs more expansion, it is repetitive in the Burn section, etc. Has the author given up on this article?