Burn Capricorne 90RF

(Aug. 07, 2010  9:14 AM)Kenji Wrote: Could you achieve close to a similar result with 100?
This hasn't been thoroughly tested yet. However, the results of using 100 may differ quite a bit compared to 90.

(Aug. 07, 2010  9:14 AM)Kenji Wrote: Also would putting the track for this at 100 give S. Peg more of an advantage?
It has been proven that Storm Pegasis _____RF works best in 100 height:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...#pid184580
Anyway, this is off topic...
What I meant is if you put Burn Capricorne at 100 (Burn Capricorne 100RF) would pegasis have more of and advantage. In the sense that, well from the video I couldn't tell but would burns wheel be under storm? Or would it be hitting right under the ledge of storm.
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:34 AM)Kenji Wrote: What I meant is if you put Burn Capricorne at 100 (Burn Capricorne 100RF) would pegasis have more of and advantage. In the sense that, well from the video I couldn't tell but would burns wheel be under storm? Or would it be hitting right under the ledge of storm.
Oh, I misread your post, sorry about that.

Anyway, placing Burn Capricorne ___RF at 100 against Storm Pegasis 100RF would increase the contact between both Metal Wheels. Since Storm does have strong Smash Attack capabilities, having more contact with the opposing Metal Wheel might give Storm a slight bit of advantage.
But of course, testing is definitely required to verify that. :\
I was wondering since burn wheel has its weight based on the outside would it be a good idea to put the new metal face in Light mode since its weight is focused on the outside or would it still have it's weight in the middle?
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:35 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: I was wondering since burn wheel has its weight based on the outside would it be a good idea to put the new metal face in Light mode since its weight is focused on the outside or would it still have it's weight in the middle?
It is still mostly in the centre, yes. Moreover, Burn's diametre is greater than other Metal Wheels, which is why it is good for Stamina : the weight is as far away as possible from the centre.
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:35 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: I was wondering since burn wheel has its weight based on the outside would it be a good idea to put the new metal face in Light mode since its weight is focused on the outside or would it still have it's weight in the middle?
It is still mostly in the centre, yes. Moreover, Burn's diametre is greater than other Metal Wheels, which is why it is good for Stamina : the weight is as far away as possible from the centre.

Yeah i figured it wouldn't work.Unhappy
i would try this when my burn pheonix arrives but i would be sacrifice the unopened bakushin susanoo