Bump or Glaive?

Hi.
I was wondering which of these 2 frames gives the beyblade more life after death and stamina.
(Jan. 06, 2020  3:00 AM)Dark Blader 666 Wrote: Hi.
I was wondering which of these 2 frames gives the beyblade more life after death and stamina.
Bump - Stamina
Glaive - Lad
Which one would be better on Fafnir F3 (the fafnir has atomic for a performance tip)?
(Jan. 06, 2020  3:04 AM)Dark Blader 666 Wrote: Which one would be better on Fafnir F3 (the fafnir has atomic for a performance tip)?

Glaive, and maybe make a thread like this in the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum next time.
The real benefit of Glaive is its ability to get the bey to the center of the arena. Things like Cross and Proof can have the bey rotate slowly around another beyblade who has taken the center, wasting a lot of spin time and potentially even losing because of that. Glaive sacrifices the stamina of the bey to make aggressive cuts toward the center. It's become my favorite frame for anything that involves spin stealing, hence why I play it on Salamander.
(Jan. 06, 2020  8:31 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: The real benefit of Glaive is its ability to get the bey to the center of the arena. Things like Cross and Proof can have the bey rotate slowly around another beyblade who has taken the center, wasting a lot of spin time and potentially even losing because of that. Glaive sacrifices the stamina of the bey to make aggressive cuts toward the center. It's become my favorite frame for anything that involves spin stealing, hence why I play it on Salamander.

The glaive frame has little to do with the Bey either circling around the tornado ridge or staying at the center. The type of driver has more to do with this.
Cross or star?
(Jan. 07, 2020  5:18 AM)megaheroj7 Wrote: Cross or star?
Cross
Bump - Attack/Stamina/Defense all around for both left and right

Glaive - left-spin LAD Stamina
(Jan. 07, 2020  5:53 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Bump - Attack/Stamina/Defense all around for both left and right

Glaive - left-spin LAD Stamina

More like bump: good with defense combos and great LAD

Glaive:good for balance combos

(Jan. 07, 2020  5:30 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  5:18 AM)megaheroj7 Wrote: Cross or star?
Cross

Ok then
Bump: Weight and Stamina
Glaive: LAD (BEST IN LEFT SPIN ONLY, REDUCES SPIN IN RIGHT)