Bullies

He needs to know. Look. Im sorry for losing it there. I just can't stand people that toxic. I'll try to be more kind. Sorry!
(May. 21, 2019  3:16 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  3:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys! Take it easy on Avery! Sure he did something not so great but does that mean we all turn on him? How would you feel if everyone turn on you? Probably really bad so forgive, forget, and apologize about this.

Look man, I appreciate you being a middle man, but avery needs to quit. Just so you know, I really appreciate you trying to side with Avery.
Im not siding with anyone. Everyone makes mistakes. Some more than others. So just let it go.
(May. 21, 2019  3:17 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: He needs to know. Look. Im sorry for losing it there. I just can't stand people that toxic. I'll try to be more kind. Sorry!

nah fam u good.
I'mma sleep now. My phone's about to lock.
(May. 21, 2019  3:19 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Ok. Sorry. I'll do better.
It’s not anyone’s fault. I understand how you felt. I just think things went a little too far.
I'll really put more energy into being kind
(May. 21, 2019  3:19 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Ok. Sorry. I'll do better.

u did what u had to do man. It's ok
(May. 21, 2019  3:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys! Take it easy on Avery! Sure he did something not so great but does that mean we all turn on him? How would you feel if everyone turned on you? Probably really bad so forgive, forget, and apologize about this.

I dont think anyone is trying to be a bully at all. What Avery said could actually offend a huge group of people
(May. 21, 2019  3:28 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  3:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys! Take it easy on Avery! Sure he did something not so great but does that mean we all turn on him? How would you feel if everyone turned on you? Probably really bad so forgive, forget, and apologize about this.

I dont think anyone is trying to be a bully at all. What Avery said could actually offend a huge group of people

True but I don’t think it was his intention, if it was… well…
(May. 20, 2019  9:44 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  9:36 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Thats not only being a bully; you are being one yourself along with uncontrollable behavior. Especially when putting yourself into a confrontation and allowing yourself to go violent. Its as bad as being a bully
At the time it wasn't that bad and plus I was helping the kid caus back then punching someone wasn't a crime. Heck! My parents even took me out to eat cause of what I did. In my opinion violence is usually not the answer but if someone is doing something that was a crime (like stealing) it's sometimes the only answer. I mean a wise man once sai do not reason with those that cannot be reasoned with. -Avery

Oh my, you really did it this time, so then what’s your view and black people you think they should be slaves, what about native Americans think they don’t deserve their land, what about people who just want to express themselves and how does a boy being more feminine make them gay? You sound like Anti-Vac moms. And no one deserves to be bullied and if you are a bully then you go die, I once had a friend almost and her own life because of bullying and you thinks it’s all fun and game you carp. Maybe you should learn what being kind is and stop always when your mouth. If you don’t want it be kind then leave the WBO.

Forgive him because he thinks people should be bullied? He’s always being mean I think he need to learn that people have feelings
(May. 21, 2019  4:20 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  9:44 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: At the time it wasn't that bad and plus I was helping the kid caus back then punching someone wasn't a crime. Heck! My parents even took me out to eat cause of what I did. In my opinion violence is usually not the answer but if someone is doing something that was a crime (like stealing) it's sometimes the only answer. I mean a wise man once sai do not reason with those that cannot be reasoned with. -Avery

Oh my, you really did it this time, so then what’s your view and black people you think they should be slaves, what about native Americans think they don’t deserve their land, what about people who just want to express themselves and how does a boy being more feminine make them gay? You sound like Anti-Vac moms. And no one deserves to be bullied and if you are a bully then you go die, I once had a friend almost and her own life because of bullying and you thinks it’s all fun and game you carp. Maybe you should learn what being kind is and stop always when your mouth. If you don’t want it be kind then leave the WBO.

Forgive him because he thinks people should be bullied? He’s always being mean I think he need to learn that people have feelings

okay man, thats taking too far. Telling him to die makes you no better. I hate him to but i'm choosing to be the bigger man and forgive. Now you do havd a point, and im sry for your freind, but telling someone to die is not ok. We are family this supposed to be a getaway for geeks like us. So plz stop the drama!
(May. 21, 2019  3:16 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  3:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys! Take it easy on Avery! Sure he did something not so great but does that mean we all turn on him? How would you feel if everyone turn on you? Probably really bad so forgive, forget, and apologize about this.

Look man, I appreciate you being a middle man, but avery needs to quit. Just so you know, I really appreciate you TRYING to side with Avery.

Seriously i think some mod HAS to ban this user @[Avery Purple999] . He has defiled this entire thread . Made it a mess . There have been instances when this user has been extremely rude to users @[Ntruder19] and @[DeceasedCrab] . He threw such harsh insults at the users that @[Jinbee] HAD to remind him about the community rules . @[CheetoBlader] thinks we are harsh towards him but there must be a limit of such attitude . Often he is rude towards users . He has been forgiven many times before . He has been warned but he doesnt seem to care . Now the time has come to take necessary steps against him .

Forgive THIS user ?? How many times shall he be forgiven ??? It was not his MISTAKE . This is what he is . This is what he feels . And this is what he does . He is a bully . And he has done this and will keep on doing this if we dont fight back .

@[CheetoBlader] thinks it was his MISTAKE . But i know he has done it intentionally . Mistakes can happen once . But he keeps on doing this even after being warned .
(May. 21, 2019  10:12 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  3:16 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Look man, I appreciate you being a middle man, but avery needs to quit. Just so you know, I really appreciate you TRYING to side with Avery.

Seriously i think some mod HAS to ban this user @[Avery Purple999] . He has defiled this entire thread . Made it a mess . There have been instances when this user has been extremely rude to users @[Ntruder19] and @[DeceasedCrab] . He threw such harsh insults at the users that @[Jinbee] HAD to remind him about the community rules . @[CheetoBlader] thinks we are harsh towards him but there must be a limit of such attitude . Often he is rude towards users . He has been forgiven many times before . He has been warned but he doesnt seem to care . Now the time has come to take necessary steps against him .

Forgive THIS user ?? How many times shall he be forgiven ??? It was not his MISTAKE . This is what he is . This is what he feels . And this is what he does . He is a bully . And he has done this and will keep on doing this if we dont fight back .

@[CheetoBlader] thinks it was his MISTAKE . But i know he has done it intentionally . Mistakes can happen once . But he keeps on doing this even after being warned .

Then report him and be done with it.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF PHI COULD A MOD PLZ CLOSE THIS THREAD
(May. 21, 2019  4:20 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  9:44 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: At the time it wasn't that bad and plus I was helping the kid caus back then punching someone wasn't a crime. Heck! My parents even took me out to eat cause of what I did. In my opinion violence is usually not the answer but if someone is doing something that was a crime (like stealing) it's sometimes the only answer. I mean a wise man once sai do not reason with those that cannot be reasoned with. -Avery

Please don’t tell someone to die. That’s just as bad as what Avery did. But I understand how you feel so I forgive you.

And yes, forgive him for his mistake.

(May. 21, 2019  10:12 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  3:16 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Look man, I appreciate you being a middle man, but avery needs to quit. Just so you know, I really appreciate you TRYING to side with Avery.

Forgive THIS user ?? How many times shall he be forgiven ??? It was not his MISTAKE . This is what he is . This is what he feels . And this is what he does .  He is a bully . And he has done this and will keep on doing this if we dont fight back .

1. Avery has also been rude to me too.

2. He’s told me that he’ll try to be nicer.

3. You don’t know that it was. Everyone makes mistakes, some more than others.
This thread went from an peaceful topic about bullying to a warfield.
(May. 21, 2019  12:48 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: This thread went from an peaceful topic about bullying to a warfield.

thanks to avery.
(May. 21, 2019  12:53 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  12:48 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: This thread went from an peaceful topic about bullying to a warfield.

thanks to avery.

Thanks for reminding me.

I don't know if that kid is a troll or something, but i can clearly tell that the story he posted was bullcarp. It's getting extremely annoying.
(May. 21, 2019  12:57 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  12:53 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: thanks to avery.

Thanks for reminding me.

I don't know if that kid is a troll or something, but i can clearly tell that the story he posted was bullcarp. It's getting extremely annoying.

he's just a immature brat. I just want to close this thing.
no hate towards anyone here, but never discriminate people if they are different than you. gay people already get suppressed by people who make rude remarks towards them. please take into account that we can't choose who we are. straight people naturally have feelings to the opposite gender, with gay people it's the same but just with the same gender. they are still people and some rude people have no right to say that its wrong and make rude insults about it. the moral of the story is to be nice to everyone, a lot of people need to know the facts before talking about something as sensitive as sexual orientation, race and various other things. if you have nothing nice to say please be quiet and keep it to yourself, as mean insults (bullying) can lead to various mental health issues and suicide. although I strongly disagree with what someone said on here, I'm not gonna be mean to the person and be a hypocrite. insulting someone just because they are being insensitive is just as wrong and goes against what you are trying to support. just be kind, please and thank you
Okay, I think this thread has gone on enough for people to say their peace, haha. I'm sure everyone understands what is okay and not okay in regards to bullying, not just on the WBO but for everyday life in general.

Closing this before it derails further, or gets any more out of hand ?