"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 01, 2023  12:07 PM)Nacho_0831 Wrote: even thouhgh i dont own Point, can you try and make a Point combo?

Dransword/Vipertail 3/5-60 P
I am buying Zest achilles set, and the astral spriggan set and i usually play in a pro series stadium and i am not sure what to do with the layers that dont have a stock combo. Smile I am thinking of
Hollow Ragnurak Blitz Survive Metal 1D
Chain Phoenix Fortress Metal-Never-2
Cyclone Belial Nexus Metal Extreme-2
could you give me a stamina combo, balance combo, attack combo and defense combo made out of:

zest archellies
hollow ragnorok
master diablos
illigal
fortress
quattro
metal never
generate
quick
destroy
So im looking for a Heavy Ultimate Valkyrie combo that can still move around the stadium without scraping so bad, i do not have any gears for nexus and i do Not have Xtreme’. i play in the Pro series stadium
I would like assistance in building an Achilles based Bey for DB/BU burst battles, i cant tell what parts i already have but am willing to buy the parts needed for the combo, sorry if this goes against the threads rules
(Feb. 20, 2024  5:42 AM)Darkfirelord Wrote: I would like assistance in building an Achilles based Bey for DB/BU burst battles, i cant tell what parts i already have but am willing to buy the parts needed for the combo, sorry if this goes against the threads rules

Vanish Achilles Illegal/Over Bearing Drift. You'll need Vanish Fafnir, the Zest Achilles customize set, and the Fusion DX set.