Budget

Ok I have a problem now. I want to get the god customize set and it cost 44 dollars used. The only problem is I have to save up and It might go on sale on black Friday or cyber Monday. I receive 50 dollars allowance a month from my dad but I have memberships for funimation crunchyroll and nord VPN. And that's not enough. I'm not sure what to do so I could get it. Any ideas?
(Nov. 22, 2018  4:16 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Ok I have a problem now. I want to get the god customize set and it cost 44 dollars used. The only problem is I have to save up and It might go on sale on black Friday or cyber Monday. I receive 50 dollars allowance a month from my dad but I have memberships for funimation crunchyroll and nord VPN. And that's not enough. I'm not sure what to do so I could get it. Any ideas?
You can maybe save up money, and buy it during chirstmas(there could be a discount)

I know it's offtopic but,what is cyber Monday?
(Nov. 22, 2018  4:20 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2018  4:16 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Ok I have a problem now. I want to get the god customize set and it cost 44 dollars used. The only problem is I have to save up and It might go on sale on black Friday or cyber Monday. I receive 50 dollars allowance a month from my dad but I have memberships for funimation crunchyroll and nord VPN. And that's not enough. I'm not sure what to do so I could get it. Any ideas?
You can maybe save up money, and buy it during chirstmas(there could be a discount)

I know it's offtopic but,what is cyber Monday?
Cyber Mon: when certain businesses and online stores offer good deals. Its like black friday but all online.