Brad Day III Face Contest: Brad Fanart!

And of course, its Ben-Ben!
Congrats, Ben-Ben! Enjoy your Face Booster, and your Beat Lynx(or maybe your 2nd Beat Lynx?)! Grin
And of course, I shouldn't forget Whatzzer and Final Drive. Smile Congrats, guys!
(Dec. 29, 2011  8:26 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Woah.I actually won something?Purple Face Booster. Yeah.Thanks Brad.

Quietly admiring your [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png], you nervously wonder if perhaps opening it later would yield a better prize - good things come to those who wait, of course - but on a sudden impulse, you shred the package and uncover...

..a Horogium Face! [Image: HorogiumFace.png] It's Uncommon!

(Dec. 29, 2011  9:30 AM)Final Drive Wrote: FAce booster? didn't get one yet! I dont know how! But just in case I know how I'll pick the purple one

You mindlessly fidget with your [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] on the windowsill, rolling it over the surface, until eventually, you begin to notice what you are doing, and decide you can probably enjoy what's inside more than the package! Quickly popping it open, you reach your fingers in and grasp...

..a Gill Face! [Image: GillFace.png]

(Dec. 29, 2011  3:12 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Thanks Brad.. Grin thanks to everyone as well...
i think i choose face booster green again..lol..

You scurry around the room, setting your [Image: faceboostergreen.png] down next to anything else green, trying to see if it matches up in a meaningful way, but you soon realize - you don't have many green things in your room at all! So, you decide it is better off opened, as what is inside is probably not green, and out tumbles...

..a Brad Face! [Image: bface.png] Happy Brad Day!
my favourite color gave me some luck eh.. Wink
thanks jan.. (no..its my first..i am vey out dated in MFB..hahaha)
and thanks WBO.. Happy Brad Day and Happy New Year.. Grin
Eh,Horogium?Thanks Hazel!I was hoping for a Brad/Kerbecs,but this is a fine substitute.I will precipitate again next year lol.
Congrats everyone! I guessed I rushed mine, but I'll try again next time!
(Dec. 30, 2011  2:39 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Eh,Horogium?Thanks Hazel!I was hoping for a Brad/Kerbecs,but this is a fine substitute.I will precipitate again next year lol.

Luck of the draw, fellow! We do not pick them by hand. It's all randomly generated. Wink
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:46 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2011  2:39 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Eh,Horogium?Thanks Hazel!I was hoping for a Brad/Kerbecs,but this is a fine substitute.I will precipitate again next year lol.

Luck of the draw, fellow! We do not pick them by hand. It's all randomly generated. Wink

Yup,it's the drawers luck.I'm not dissapointed I didn't win.It was fun.
Out of my curiosity, who should the winner of the main prize contact to get their prize? Joyful_2
same goes to the placecard contest winner.. Grin
I believe it is Kei this time, hah.

Thank you Brad for taking the time to judge both contests !
Thanks.. Joyful_2
happy for winning the face contest..
thanks to both WBO and Brad.. Grin
Hm, so I was correct when choosing a Purple.
I knew this Face Booster contains most of the major Maximum Series Faces! Tongue_out
Good pulls, guys!
Congrats again!