Boy meets world

Someone remember this disney tv show? Some rumors says that will be a new series. When I was a child I watched this series very often. It tells about a group of friend (from eight grade to the college) and their life. What do you think about it? Smile
There is a rumor that there is gonna be a show called Girl Meets World! it still has the same cast but its there kids Grin
(Dec. 08, 2012  8:53 PM)Cosmic Wrote: There is a rumor that there is gonna be a show called Girl Meets World! it still has the same cast but its there kids Grin
Yes I know, probably will be Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel (Miley Cyrus? lol), however Rider Strong is not in the cast
I used to love this show a few years back. I watched it like every day, haha. Looking forward to the sequel, if it's true.
I think ive watched every episode of this show, its amazing! Girl Meets World is probably gonna suck tho Unhappy
I love this show! My favorite character is definitely Eric. I have to agree with LMAO, Disney will probably manage to ruin Girl Meets World.
Mr. Feeny is the best, I've learned many lessons from him.
Haha, what didn't Mr. Feeny teach us? And Eric is one of my favourites, he's just so dumb it's so funny. Does anyone remember Mincus?
Lol the learned alot. Eric is so funny because he does not get it. Mincus went so crazy when he learned he was not the smartest.