Boy/girl friend Thread

(Oct. 04, 2011  9:00 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  8:55 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  8:52 PM)TITAN Wrote: Said like a true New Yorker...

I say date if you can take it, but avoid anybody like this person.

Then again, I know nothing about dating, so completely ignore this at your will.

You know nothing about dating, you're not currently dating, and you're not old enough to be dating.

Stop posting here.

so now we're judging if you can date depending on your age? See I find this unfair, due to my current age, and age isn't the point of a relationship, if it's a ture relationship

He's breaking the rules of the thread. Moreover, age DOES determine your capacity to love and be in a meaningful relationship.

Anatomy and Physiology is, unfortunately, a class you will probably not get until you already understand. Let's just say your brain isn't one tenth as ready as it thinks it is, and unnecessary drama from early-teen relationships detracts from school work, friendships, hobbies, and personal development.

Find yourself before you try finding anyone else.
(Oct. 04, 2011  9:23 PM)Hazel Wrote: Find yourself before you try finding anyone else.

Best quote in the entire thread. This is something I will keep in mind.
(Oct. 04, 2011  9:18 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I understand what you've said and understand that no-one knows exactly what a true relationship is, and I won't post about that, but I just don't think the right way to start an argument is about age. I also think it's a bit harsh to be be so tough on people Like spartas account, especially after what they've been through.
No, many people know what a true relationship is. Those like Roan who are in one.

You guys haven't been through carp. This is nothing in the real world. Don't even give me that speech because I can tell you horror stories. You guys just have your heads up yours rears if you think drama is supposed to come with this. Hell no. You guys are running through women like water through the Niagara.

This thread needs to die.
(Oct. 04, 2011  9:21 PM)TITAN Wrote: Deikailo, you are a cold, cold human being. I'm not even kidding when I say that I'm holding back tears right now. That dog was originally MY dog, so I'm completely pissed.

I'm sorry if I'm over reacting, but I'm really upset.

Now, is dating an actual right, or just something you think should be a right? Because, last time I checked, dating usually doesn't affect your life, the lives of others around you, or the country itself. And also, my mom encourages me to date.

I'm sorry if that seemed a little rantish...
ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME? Dating doesn't affect your life? Yes it does. Our entire population has been built through the interaction and attraction of others. That is the most BS statement of this entire thread.
(Oct. 04, 2011  7:49 PM)TITAN Wrote: Well, my (girl)friend's dog died last night, and she was appropriately sad, so I tried to comfort her (Which is NOT one of my best skills.). I tried my best, and I guess it worked, because she hugged me at the end. Umm, I'm a bit lost here, so any advice?

EDIT : Here's the only pic I could find of her :
[Image: 276194_100000739556131_7446141_n.jpg]
Don't even start. That was her dog as you said it.

I didn't say I've been through carp, I just feel sorry for Sparta... and sorry I meant no-one my age knows what a true relationship is, obviously my parents do... I find the last bit kind of offensive, it's not like I dump people all the time and ask people out for no reason, i've only ever had 1 girlfriend...

EDIT: sorry about my post, I didn't notice it had to be your BF/GF, just ignore that post...
(Oct. 04, 2011  8:47 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Sparta, I'm going to be very blunt, but for someone who constantly parades around the Your Creations forum as an "intelligent member", you use about as much logic in your relationships as a noob writing a Beyblade story in chatspeak. Seriously, what is wrong with you? You're what, 13? And you're exposing yourself to drama and taking it like a pansy? Relationships obviously mean nothing to you if you have such low self respect as to go through with casual dating. From an adult perspective, it's disgusting and just because I'm the only one with enough cajones to post all of this, doesn't mean I'm the only thinking it.

tl;dr version: stop making yourself look like a nitwit and stay away from girls until everyone can grow up a little.

Excuse me if this is poorly expressed, but I had to curb myself from using my normal vocabulary.

That was cold. Iceburn And I KNOW YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT in everything you just said. But didn't we have like, 100 conversations about being nicer to people around here? Just because it's blunt doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. I know your just trying to make a point (And a very valid one), but you don't have to bitchslap me about it. For the "meaningless relationships"...for me, I try to learn as much as I can from each person and learn what works and what doesn't. What girls like and don't like. I care about the people I love and the people I trust. That's why I still have all of my friends by my side to back me up Cute. So I do care, but I may not always make the right decisions. Nobody's perfect, right?

But...I can see where you're coming from. And I apologize if my decision was immature. Truth is, I know the right decision and am being a little pansy. I try to avoid that teen drama carp, but I'm a very emotional and dramatic person and sometimes I get sucked into it. BUT, a part of growing up is learning from mistakes and becoming a better person. When I was born I never had to sign a contract saying I would never mess up, because people do. It's human nature, but instead of saying there's something wrong with me you guys could help me up-or at least express your opinion in a nicer way :3.

Yeah, I'm a pansy. Sorry about that. And as far as the issue goes, I have been talking to her all day and she feels bad. She felt bad about it when it first happened, and I could tell it was genuine. She truly felt bad about it, and she actually did something that made me happy: she went up to a different boy she had cheated on (Keep in mind she didn't know I was there) and apologized to him for it. He accepted it, and now they're friends :3. This happened at lunch today and it made my respect for her rise.

Still...I think I'm fed up with this stuff. People cheating and being immature-*Cough cough yourself genius cough cough*-making stupid choices and teen drama. So to avoid all of that, I really need to get away from it all. At least until maybe junior year, when people have gotten smarter. Besides, my grades have fallen this year and dating is distracting from that.

Thanks for all of the help, guys.

P.S. I'm 14, basically 15. You were close, Dei! Tongue_out

EDIT: Looks like I missed a ton of stuff while making my incredibly long post.

dei, I think TITAN meant it was his dog and they gave it to her. Guessing, but it seems right.
As for the part about "sympathy," here's my say: Kids are starving in africa with no food, no clean water, no electricity, disease and death. I may have to agree with Dei for that one. We ain't been through squat.

Guys, let's not fight. We're ruining the thread (Well, it was already ruined Uncertain) and taking a trip for closureville. Maybe they're right and we should get rid of this. No one directly knows each other and therefore can't get the whole story. Even if you think you know what you're talking about, perhaps we could be a bit nicer? Like, instead of "You're pathetic, stop posting" we could try "Hey I hear ya, but maybe you shouldn't worry about that so much" or whatever.

We have a "State of The WBO" thread for this stuff, so let's post there.
(Oct. 04, 2011  9:40 PM)Sparta Wrote: But didn't we have like, 100 conversations about being nicer to people around here? Just because it's blunt doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. I know your just trying to make a point (And a very valid one), but you don't have to bitchslap me about it. For the "meaningless relationships".

It's human nature, but instead of saying there's something wrong with me you guys could help me up-or at least express your opinion in a nicer way :3.
This entire thread I've been trying to tell you all that nicely. Obviously you all can't take hints. Uncertain So in short, yes, I did have to carp slap you because you guys don't even stop when Kai-V says to knock it off.
Well maybe, but I disagree. There's never a reason to get angry, no matter how stupid or annoying. Getting angry is immature, and there are whole youtube videos that make you laugh at people who get PO'd. My dad always says "It doesn't matter what situation, but anger is never the answer. It's showing that you have no control over your emotions and degrades you in society" You're awesome Dei, don't get me wrong, but maybe we don't have to be so mean to each other. You were a big part of the "State" threads, so you know what I mean.

^See what I did there? I hope I wasn't mean. Sorry for the SPAM, last post here.
Now, PERFORM YOUR FATALITY ON SPARTA DEIKAILO. XD

Sorry I just thought we could use a more positive turn here.
(Oct. 04, 2011  9:55 PM)Sparta Wrote: Well maybe, but I disagree. There's never a reason to get angry, no matter how stupid or annoying. Getting angry is immature, and there are whole youtube videos that make you laugh at people who get PO'd. My dad always says "It doesn't matter what situation, but anger is never the answer. It's showing that you have no control over your emotions and degrades you in society" You're awesome Dei, don't get me wrong, but maybe we don't have to be so mean to each other. You were a big part of the "State" threads, so you know what I mean.

^See what I did there? I hope I wasn't mean. Sorry for the SPAM, last post here.
Um...why would I be angry? It's your choice to make yourself look like a fool. It makes no difference to me in my life.

Clearly you do not know me as well as you think you do.
(Oct. 04, 2011  9:56 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Now, PERFORM YOUR FATALITY ON SPARTA DEIKAILO. XD
Stop spamming. This is entirely unnecessary and completely irrelevant to the thread. Take that advice for the majority of your posts, please.

(Oct. 04, 2011  10:03 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Clearly you do not know me as well as you think you do.

YES! This is exactly what I was saying! I myself am even a victim. People like to assume on here, and that's why there's debate. I don't even know what your favorite color is, so how am I supposed to know how your relationship should be solved? And wait before you say "Experience," because everyone is different and there is no perfect solution.

Speaking of which, that is the answer to this SPAMMED thread. There is no perfect solution for your relationship. Maybe it's time this baby went to sleep.
(Oct. 04, 2011  10:07 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  10:03 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Clearly you do not know me as well as you think you do.

YES! This is exactly what I was saying! I myself am even a victim. People like to assume on here, and that's why there's debate. I don't even know what your favorite color is, so how am I supposed to know how your relationship should be solved? And wait before you say "Experience," because everyone is different and there is no perfect solution.

Speaking of which, that is the answer to this SPAMMED thread. There is no perfect solution for your relationship. Maybe it's time this baby went to sleep.
No. I mean to say you specifically believe I invest so much of my concerns and emotion into what is said in the off topic forums. I could honestly care less as it does not affect me. I am here to spin tops, not seek relationship advice from children or become an amazing author by honing my techniques on a game forum.
broke up with my last girlfriend a month ago.....
turns out she was cheating on me....................................................................................
I upgraded however, I am now dating the most popular cheerleader in the middle school.........
WOOT!
Good for you man holy carp that is so freaking amazing.....

SARCASM.
yeah, especially considering the trouble I usually get into..................................
that and I'm homeschooled, and anti-social.... how did I even manage to pull that offffffff............
I'm finally done with this thread...

If a another mod disagrees they can re-open it but for now I'm deciding to close this.