(Boston, MA) Anime Boston tournament anyone?

I got a PM from another member who suggested to me an Anime Boston tournament. However,I'm only willing to do so if people are interested.

I'm hoping to put together a Standard Format tournament, Double Elimination.

If you are interested, PM or reply. We need 8 or more people.
I'm going to Anime Boston this year! I hope they can do a beyblade tournament! I'm totally in. I really hope other bladers go! Eee
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! I'll soooo be there! Beybattles are hard to come by in North Attleboro.Joyful_2
ch i am comig and all of you join my team check it out we are making A tournoment soon
What is Anime Boston? I could possibly come.
Anime Boston is the biggest anime convention in the Northeast. Here's a link to check it out. ANIME BOSTON 2011
Ah I see.

The prices to enter are a little high, though.
Yeah all the prices went up, but I promise you its worth it.
when is it
April 22 to the 24 which is Easter weekend
i mabey will go why dont all of you check out my team and is there going to be a tournoment there
ok but i did not see any thing about a tournoment on the forom
thats why i'm gonna talk to the head of live gaming.
Im in. mainly so i can kick the carp out of Cyber... Tongue_out
I asked my parents they said mabey (wich usually meens yes!)

SO i will BE THERE
Mako! Hey! And I should be able to come. I just confirmed that there is about 1 90% chance I'm going! I doubt I'll make it past the first round but it's all in the fun. So, if I go, hope to see y'all there!
Good news everyone. The head of live gaming finally emailed me back so beyblade may be at Anime Boston 2011, just keep adding comments so we can have beyblade there.
I GOT THE GREATEST NEWS EVERYONE! THANKS TO BLACK ACE, ANIME BOSTON 2011 WILL BE HAVING BEYBLADE TOURNAMENTS! BE SURE TO THANK HIM AND SPREAD THE WORD TO HAVE A LOT OF BLADERS THERE! HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE. LET IT RIP!
When is Anime Boston? I can go to that depending on the date. The drive isn't far and I have so many houses to crash at.
eeeh I can't make that. It's Orthodox Easter...
Yay! Almost all of Team AriesHunters are coming! Just ask Sparta and LLD123 and we're good to go!
ya see the team in a week i cant wait for this Tournoment
There is no tournament you guys..... there is no use in going Unhappy
if i can i will go when is it because i really wanna be in one