[Blog]  BeyBase.com – Become a Better Blader (Kei's Beyblade Blog)

(Nov. 06, 2021  5:10 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2021  4:03 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I can launch it fine, I just don’t like how it doesn’t ride the ridge very good. It goes around like once and then Self KO’s

maybe your stadium otherwise I think maybe the only problem is uneven wearing of the part

You mean like on side being more awakened then the other? 
I don’t think that’s happening because the surface is pretty symerttical when it’s sharp and the stadium is also a symmetric circle. I think mine just isn’t awakened as much as it needs to be, but if I awaken it more I’ll lose out on the ability to take center and that’s something I don’t want to lose. But I guess it’ll happen eventually, I just gotta use rise to its strengths depending on its wear.
(Nov. 06, 2021  4:35 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2021  12:51 AM)USN Wrote: I saw this post and I was wondering if the Mugen stadium marginally increases driver awakening. I've been thinking about this for awhile and I haven't had much success awakening plastic drivers. I might just need to put more effort into it though.

You should definitely get the Cho-Z Musou Beystadium. Plastic drivers can still take quite some time if you want to go really far with it (like awakening Charge'), but it's quite easy to awaken Drivers like Rise or Bearing with it.
Which one would you suggest, the Cho-Z one, or the God version?
(Nov. 06, 2021  6:35 PM)USN Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2021  4:35 AM)Kei Wrote: You should definitely get the Cho-Z Musou Beystadium. Plastic drivers can still take quite some time if you want to go really far with it (like awakening Charge'), but it's quite easy to awaken Drivers like Rise or Bearing with it.
Which one would you suggest, the Cho-Z one, or the God version?

I don't have the god one but in my Experience the choz one after 10-12 hrs of battling you will start to see wear
(Nov. 06, 2021  7:13 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2021  6:35 PM)USN Wrote: Which one would you suggest, the Cho-Z one, or the God version?

I don't have the god one but in my Experience the choz one after 10-12 hrs of battling you will start to see wear

Thanks! I'm looking to awaken my bearing, so i'm definitely  happy to have all the thoughts I can get.