Block B Round One
[SGA vs. Near]
Theme: Megaman ZX

Entry A:
[Image: 9q24c.png]

Entry B:
[Image: igsO9.png]
Easily B.

Although A's colors work better for the idea of Megaman, B's idea of using alchemy circles for the idea of the mode changes is splendid. The flow in B is 3D, and that makes it stunning. The colors could be more vibrant, as well as a bit more definite depth. A is very basic, badly rendered render, a well as barely any blending, the text ruins it as well.

Entry B is amazing, I love the concept and both can improve, KIU!
A is a bit plain
the creator could of added something more to it

B is more action and cool
im going with b
B by a long shot.

A's text is almost like it was done in handwriting, which on most occasions for a lot of us, is sloppy. You can definitely tell it was copy/paste. B is much cleaner and has more details...
Definitly B. A looks like it's VERY POORLY pixelated and I don't like the render.
B! B is way better, it has more depth for stunning flow good color scheme and how did you get those brushes around the fingers so perfectly!
Definitely B
If you are finna post what you voted for, leave some consultation or it's spam, just some advice.

Since I'm posting, I suppose I'll leave a short CnC.

A is very plain, the render is badly cut, and lacks the basic fundamentals of a good sig.

B has very good flow, and as Kuji said it looks almost 3D. The blending could e better, but still an amazing job.

So yeah B
beybladefoever, 2 things...
1. I think the techno lines are part of the render
2. Where's your entry for our battle (hidden)