Blizzard Orthrus Draft

Just try holding it the right way up at a height greater than the length of the shaft. Should do the trick, though I'd hope you'd realise the problem when you assemble it.
idk maybe I'm remembering Wolborg 2 or Burning Kerberous or something. It's not like I love using zombies...
What can I say, I'm a little sadistic. Anyways, seeing as it seems to be going for pure stamina, you can use wolborg 1's sg casings and shaft.
(Nov. 10, 2011  6:57 PM)th!nk Wrote: Just try holding it the right way up at a height greater than the length of the shaft. Should do the trick, though I'd hope you'd realise the problem when you assemble it.

Sorry th!nk,can you repeat? I don't understand what you're saying! Sorry ç_ç
Galaxy, he's saying that the Beyblade doesn't hold together/fit properly. The listed combo is a physical incompatibility.
Oh well,i own both Dark Series and Blizzard Orthros and for this reason i tested Survivor Ring and Twin Guard mainly to see if there were big difference between the SPs,but i didn't discovered any important difference in terms of function and for this reason i wrote a Zombie combo posted in BeyWiki for the Zombie Section. To be precise,this:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Dragoon_V2

I've never used that combo, so i don't know how it works and if it works,my only purpose was to see if Survivor Ring gave me better\worse\equal results compared to Twin Guard!

Really don't know if it works or not,but if you say that doesn't work it must be changed in both articles,right?
I find defense ring surprisingly has better LAD than cross survivor which seems slightly better than survivor ring. That said, I don't know which has the best upper attack protection.
And yes, just change it so the SG is Wolborg 1's SG (bearing ver.)

So basically, change the SG to "Left SG (Bearing ver.)" and remove the SG shaft line.

I don't know why I was so indirect with the combo's problem before, it was rude of me and I apologize.
(Nov. 17, 2011  1:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: I find defense ring surprisingly has better LAD than cross survivor which seems slightly better than survivor ring. That said, I don't know which has the best upper attack protection.
And yes, just change it so the SG is Wolborg 1's SG (bearing ver.)

So basically, change the SG to "Left SG (Bearing ver.)" and remove the SG shaft line.

I don't know why I was so indirect with the combo's problem before, it was rude of me and I apologize.

Ah,thank you very much, you don't have to apologize Joyful_3