[Selling]  Blitz' Selling Thread!

(Jan. 10, 2017  2:59 AM)UberPlays Wrote: So 6 bucks for one whole new beyblade?

You would have to pay shipping too.
Op seems to have not logged in for a while, but if sales are still going, I'd be very interested in picking up quite a few of the MFBs.
Interested as well, sent a PM, maybe he will get the e-mail notification Smile
(Oct. 22, 2016  9:16 AM)Blitz Wrote: Just bumping this still got everything for sale at the moment.

Hey mate can u respond to the pm I sent u when u are free? I accepted the price u were looking For but need pictures of the said beyblade in pm. I feel somehow the pms are not getting through, any possibility of contacting u another way like whatsapp?
(Feb. 13, 2017  11:16 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: pm sent

Guys please stop bumping the thread. He probably is busy and will respond to your pm once he gets time

Posting in thread won't going to make him reply as if he didn't noticed PMs he got he probably didn't seen thread ethier
(Feb. 14, 2017  8:04 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Guys please stop bumping the thread. He probably is busy and will respond to your pm once he gets time

Posting in thread won't going to make him reply as if he didn't noticed PMs he got he probably didn't seen thread ethier

I think there is a problem with his pm system cos he responded to one of my messages (after about 7) then after that response I sent like another 5-10 just agreeing to the asking price but no response. Even though everything was set he did come online a few times but no response at all. Been like a week or two since his response. U should understand the frustration of agreeing on something then feeling totally ignored.
Agreed I sent like 10 pms now but no reply